South Park Is Gay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

South Park Is Gay

South Park Yaoi RP

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SPIG IC Thread

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
K-Squared
Admin
K-Squared

SPIG IC Thread Empty
PostSubject: SPIG IC Thread   SPIG IC Thread I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 7:07 am

soʋʈɦ pɑʀk is ɡɑy - ic

iɳʈʀoɗʋcʈioɳ
• • • A literate/advanced literate yaoi roleplay
• • • Brought to you by Sociopath_Zombie_Incest
• • • Inspired by the series South Park by Matt Stone and Trey Parker
• • • Pictures found on Photobucket
Back to top Go down
https://spig.forumotion.net
TheTweek
Admin
TheTweek

SPIG IC Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: SPIG IC Thread   SPIG IC Thread I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 4:17 pm

i'm bored too much, i need too much
        i think too much, throw fits too much

★☆ • • • • • к y ℓ є • • • • • ☆★
        i'm free too much, i'm pissed too much
        i sleep too much, i step too often

Kyle snuggled into Kenny with more love than their bodies probably had room for at his little dedication, bringing a true smile to the redhead's lips as he felt entirely reassured. He rose an eyebrow however at the statement, glaring at Kenny with a sideways sulk as he was dishevelled from the other male's lap.

"Oh fuck off, Kenny. You're just jealous of my entirely adequate metabolism," he teased, patting his firm thighs proudly before watching the boy drift away to their bedroom. He watched as Kenny returned with interest in his eyes, standing up briefly to go and take his insulin as he remembered to do so before returning and eyeing the baggy of pot as Kenny tugged it out of his bag, reaching into his back pocket instinctively and fumbling about for a cigarette. He waited until it was well lit to answer, taking a gratifying drag of the smoke before nodding slowly, nerves calming enough to give in to the offer.

"Fuck yes I do."

And fuck yes they did.

A half hour later rendered their pizza gone and Kyle spread-eagled across the couch, letting his fingertips drag in absent-minded circles over the hardwood floor of their apartment's living room slowly as he stared off into space, clearly blazed out of his mind. Forgetting what he was doing caressing the floor in the first place, he sat up slowly with a throaty moan, reaching over and closing the pizza box. He opened it a moment later, before closing it yet again, offering no explanation to what he was doing, despite it being entirely typical.

And really, really funny.

His chuckles escalated as he teetered over slightly onto the couch, curling his fingers up against his lips to stifle his laughter before tilting his head at the sound of a familiar song. Wait, when had they turned on the radio? He strained his memory for a moment before it came to him in slow realization. Right, after they'd finished the pizza and cracked out their second cans of coke and diet coke. He stared at the table's assembly for a long moment, eyes trailing over Kenny's pipe before he finally looked over at the blond, crawling across the couch to him and sliding his arms around his neck, kissing his throat softly with a quiet noise rumbling in his own as he smiled contently.

"I love you." The three words slipped off of his lips without hesitation, and Kyle pulled up his knees before hitching one over Kenny's lap in order to perch over him lazily, face to face. "And I really like this song. It's really... slow and grindy. What is it? Do you know?" he asked, kissing Kenny then firmly on the mouth and letting all of his issues slip away from him like the good old days when Kenny and Kyle did this at Ken's house on a constant basis the previous summer.

Oh god. What a good idea.

"Kenny... we should have a party."
Back to top Go down
TheTweek
Admin
TheTweek

SPIG IC Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: SPIG IC Thread   SPIG IC Thread I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 4:17 pm

ρ н ι ℓ ℓ ι ρxxx` ρ ι ρ `xxxρ ι я я u ρ worldwilltearusdoot

Pip was beginning to get sore about this baby business, if not only for the fact that there was the chance that Damien would harden up again after it was born and be totally unwilling to Pip's affections once more. Pip liked this.

A lot.

He felt strange, with the demon's hand rested over top of his own in a calm way that sent the blond's mind into a curious tizzy. There was no doubt he'd be the one to help raise Damien's child regardless of the father, being that Damien was hardly the type of person to find the kind and willing people to screw on a one-night-stand basis that would be willing to pay child support... to a pregnant man. The humour of it didn't even phase Pip's sullen expression though as he sat with Damien in peace, willing that moment of silence between them to last.

Abruptly he was shifted away though, but he was unsurprised, and simply held that time close mentally as he so pleased. He actually could have sworn for a moment that he'd felt something when his hand had been there, but he'd been too uncertain to say anything, particularly since he'd been stripped of his tummy-touching privilege, and then of Damien entirely as the other claimed to be prepared to make his own meal.

Pip watched him, counting down in his head to when the demon would sit down in defeat, and he hid his smile as he stood up instead with a shake of his head slowly and walked into the kitchen to pull down a can of tomato soup from the cupboard and prepare it on the stove without argument.

Bringing Damien the soup in a mug opposed to a bowl for the demon's convenience with a cozy nuzzled about it to prevent and hand-burning, Pip handed it to the demon before sinking down beside him again and staring across the livingroom, poking on the television but keeping it on mute as he gazed over his knees. He watched the pictures on the screen for some time, but it was easy to see that Pip was terribly distracted, mostly because he hadn't said more than five to ten words in the last hour and was making no move to eat himself despite probably not having something for the majority of the day as it were.

It didn't matter, he had no appetite. Eyes glazing a bit as he stared at the tele (more through it than at it), he could do little more than remain silent for the majority of the time on the couch before he finally lowered his head slightly, casting his eyes away from anything animate.

"I'm a bad person, aren't I? Terrible... he had it just as bad as I did. I should have stayed. I should have helped him." The cornflower blue of the blond's eyes remained vacant as they stared forward at the floor, before lifting to consult the television again, observing the program quietly and not really seeming to have been speaking to Damien directly, but more thinking to himself allowed without realizing it.

He stood a moment later indifferently, moving to the kitchen with fluid movements in order to plug in the kettle and prepare a cup of tea quietly, mind entirely elsewhere.
Back to top Go down
K-Squared
Admin
K-Squared

SPIG IC Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: SPIG IC Thread   SPIG IC Thread I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 6:57 pm

kɛɳɳɛʈɦ j ɑ ɱ ɛ ʂ ɱʗʗoʀɱɨʗk

ɓɑɓʏ ɗoɳ’ʈ ʈɑkɛ ɨʈ p ɛ ʀ ʂ o ɳ ɑ ℓ,
ωɦɛɳ ɨ ɡo ɑɳɗ {fᴜʗk} ʈɦɛʂɛ ɦoɛʂ.
ℓɛʈ’ʂ ʈɑℓk ɑɓoᴜʈ ʈɦɛ ωoʀɗ {fᴜʗk} foʀ ɑ ʂ ɛ ʗ o ɳ ɗ:
ɨ ɱɑkɛ ℓoʋɛ ʈo ʏoᴜ!
ɗoɳ’ʈ ɡɛʈ ɨʈ {fᴜʗk}ɛɗ ᴜp, ɓ ɑ ɓ ʏ,
ʏoᴜ’ʀɛ ɱʏ qᴜɛɛɳ.
ɛʋɛɳ ʈɦoᴜɡɦ ɨ ɡo ɑɳɗ pᴜʈ ɱʏ ɗɨʗk ɨɳ ɛ ʋ ɛ ʀ ʏ ʈ ɦ ɨ ɳ ɡ,
ɓɑɓʏ, ɨʈ’ʂ jᴜʂʈ ʗɑᴜʂɛ
ɨ ℓɨkɛ ʈo {fᴜʗk}, ɓ ɨ ʈ ʗ ɦ

“Oh. My. God.”

Kenny nodded, hands firmly on his lover’s hips as he kissed back with relish, nodding exuberantly as he lifted his own pelvis, grinding against him slowly and lustily as his eyes flickered around the room. “Did I ever tell you you’re a genius? Because you so are. You. So. Are. You’re cute and you’re smart and you’re… oh, god, Kyle, I’m so fucking horny.”

He pulled the other man into a deep, lusty kiss as he continued grinding against Kyle in time with the song, humming into the other’s mouth as he practically dry-humped him. He was so happy, and so high, and so… “Fucking hungry,” Kenny murmured as he broke the kiss, practically tossing Kyle off of him and onto the couch as he stood up, heading towards the kitchen.

It was insane.

Kenny had never been able to get up before and raid the fridge and actually find food in it. Maybe waffles, or the body of one of the rats that followed him around incessantly, but never actual food. He had gone hungry so many nights before and now all of a sudden he had everything. Kenny was fucking bipolar at the moment; he had been in the deepest depths of depression half an hour before and now he was as grateful as anything that he had Kyle and he had food and he had weed. It was a redneck kid’s paradise.

He made his way into the kitchen and opened the fridge; while they certainly didn’t have a shitload of food lying around, it was way more than what Kenny ever had. The blonde bit his lip and dug through the fridge, grabbing a dozen bagels and pulling one out, taking a bite and eyeing the redhead on the couch.

Kyle was so fucking hot it was unbelievable. The creamy colour of his skin contrasting with his freckles and hair made him look unnaturally beautiful, and while he was naturally more so under the sun, the artificial lights added a sort of colour to Kyle’s skin that brought out his eyes. Kenny just stared at him for the longest time; he couldn’t see how Kyle was with him. Kyle wasn’t the kind of guy to go after someone based solely on looks, and that was all Kenny had going for him.

He ran a hand through his blonde hair and then promptly set the half-eaten bagel down on the counter, putting a hand on the edge of the sink and vaulting the counter separating the kitchen and the living room. Kenny nearly fell but caught himself, walking over to the redhead and pulling him up into a standing position. Ken lifted a hand, touching Kyle’s cheek and pulling him into a deep, meaningful kiss, his other hand slipping to the Jew’s ass as he moved him closer.

Once the kiss was broken Kenny laughed softly, nuzzling against Kyle contentedly. “I love you more than anything in the whole wide world.” He blinked and glanced at the radio before pushing Kyle back down on the couch and locking his arms around the other’s neck, grinding against him slowly. “You wanna lapdance? Everyone says I’m real good.”

fɑʗɛʂ ɗoωɳ, ɑʂʂɛʂ ᴜp
ʈɦɑʈ’ʂ ʈɦɛ ωɑʏ ɨ ℓɨkɛ ʈo {fᴜʗk}
Back to top Go down
TheTweek
Admin
TheTweek

SPIG IC Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: SPIG IC Thread   SPIG IC Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 2:28 am

Kyle could do little more than purr against Kenny's throat and soak in the compliments, in no mood or mindset to argue. Honestly, he probably could have been content with Kenny grinding against him there for hours, mostly because he kept forgetting what he was doing every few minutes, but he still had no protests as he was tossed off and sent rolling across the couch in a fit of stoned laughter.

Gathering himself up, he sat upright for a long period of time, eyelashes fluttering as he enjoyed the music, still having no idea what song was playing, but he liked it enough to sway back and forth to it on the couch, stripping out of his sweater and settling comfortably in his plain t instead. He curled back against the couch, licking his lips and tapping his fingers over his knees comfortably. Fuck Kenny for knowing all the right things to do to him to get him going. It had been a problem since they were younger, and more or less how Kenny had managed to get so much head out of him in the long run. When the red head got going he sometimes found himself unable to stop, but Kenny at least respected his restrictions, and for that Kyle had always been grateful.

Making a soft noise of protest as he was pulled up roughly, the cry diminished entirely as he was tugged into a tight liplock, wrapping his arms around Kenny's shoulders with a soft groan stirring in his throat at the affections. He shifted his hips slightly, nonchalant to the hand on his rear, though he did stare up at Kenny with inevitable confusion as he was pulled away from.

"I love you, too, Kenny. Really. Really," he replied honestly, before he was sent into another fit of confusion as he was tossed back against the couch, landing with a quiet 'oomf'. He tilted his head back to stare up at the other male as he was descended upon, running a leg up against Kenny's thigh as he shifted his hips to meet Kenny's steady grind, nodding.

"Yeah... I've never gotten one before..." he said with perked interest. Sure he'd given a few (the video of him practically riding Cartman justified this well enough), but he knew few people who were willing to give one.

Except Kenny, and that was expected, but he was never about to ask one of his best friends for a lap dance.

Well, before tonight.

"Dance for me..." he murmured against the other's ear with a bite, running his hands along the back of Kenny's thighs as he took a slightly deeper breath to accommodate for the air he lost each time Kenny ground up against him, only turning him on even more.
Back to top Go down
K-Squared
Admin
K-Squared

SPIG IC Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: SPIG IC Thread   SPIG IC Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 7:15 am

ɨ ɱɑkɛ ℓoʋɛ ʈo ʏoᴜ!
ʏoᴜ’ʀɛ ɱʏ qᴜɛɛɳ.
ɓɑɓʏ, ɨʈ’ʂ jᴜʂʈ ʗɑᴜʂɛ

Kenny grinned at Kyle’s acceptance and ghosted his hands over the other teen’s chest, stealing a kiss or two from the other boy as he continued grinding against him, waiting for the song to end and a new one to come on so he had more time. He continued kiss Kyle, lips trailing over the redhead’s jaw as he moved against him slowly, the simulated sex feeling so, so good. He might have gotten head from the Jew in the past, but there was only so far that oral could take you, and seriously, who hadn’t Kyle given head to? In terms of blowjobs, the only person who had gotten around more than Kyle was Kenny, and Kyle was probably gaining fast. But for all the head he had gotten, he had never gotten anywhere substantial with Kyle.

Every time Kenny moved his hand down to slide a finger on in, Kyle would push him off, and it was certainly annoying, but he could deal if it just meant he could be near Kyle in that respect and see him moaning ‘Kenny’ instead of ‘Stan’. He knew what the other man did on the nights that Kenny ‘passed out’ on his floor, and he knew that it always culminated in Kyle screaming the Marsh boy’s name into his pillow.

The song changed and Kenny’s eyes flickered to the radio; ‘Pour Some Sugar On Me’ by Def Leppard. It was perfect. How many times had Kenny danced to this song in bars or in strip clubs on amateur night? He had danced to this song countless times before and had something of a set routine; it was the preeminent lap dance song.

Ken slid off of Kyle’s lap, standing up in front of him and turning his back on the other boy, running his hands down his own sides as he rolled his head back, ignoring the pain lancing through his shoulders and back from the cuts and scrapes lining his body. He moaned lightly, hooking his fingers in his sweatpants and pushing them down to stand in nothing but his boxers; ideally he did this in tight-ass jeans and a tank top lifted from Karen’s wardrobe but he had neither of those at the moment.

The redneck boy turned then, dropping to his knees and sliding sensual hands up the other man’s thighs, spreading his legs slightly before pulling himself up, moving in as if to kiss Kyle but instead faking him out, pressing his well-defined chest against that of his lover’s as his hand slid up the other’s inner thigh to ghost over his crotch. He ground against Kyle for a few moments longer, leaving heated breath along his neck and shoulders before he was moving again, one foot on the couch on the right side of Kyle as he ran his hands down his own chest and torso, hooking them into his boxers and pulling them down a little bit in order to show off his happy trail.

He showed off his body a little more before hefting his other leg up, showing uncharacteristic balance as he dropped into a straddle over his boyfriend’s lap, grinding against him once more as he pressed his ass back on Kyle’s lap. He moved against him rhythmically, the taut muscles of his thighs holding his lover in place as he panted softly from growing arousal and need. Kenny gripped at his lover’s shoulders tightly, locking lust-filled blue eyes on the other man, his face slightly flushed as the song finished.

Kenny pressed against Kyle, kissing his neck lightly before murmuring, “I love you, Kyle. So much… and I’m so fucking horny.”

fɑʗɛʂ ɗoωɳ, ɑʂʂɛʂ ᴜp
Back to top Go down
TheTweek
Admin
TheTweek

SPIG IC Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: SPIG IC Thread   SPIG IC Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 8:02 am

There was no doubt about it, but that was by far the sexiest thing that Kyle had ever witnessed, and he'd held his breath for the most part, feeling dizzy and intoxicated by the end by the force of fixation and asphyxiation all at the same time. His hands fluttered over his own hips as Kenny moved for him, testing the skin under the hem of his t-shirt as he tried to maintain some form of self control.

He slid his hands over Kenny's ass as the blond made his final descent, cheeks flushed and his mind on full attention to how they were both feeling. The pot didn't muffle his senses at all; he'd been posed with this kind of situation plenty of times totally stoned and kicked Kenny off with no hesitation whatsoever.

But they were a couple now, and Kyle was feeling particularly trusting of Kenny in the moment, lips sliding apart slightly for a better airflow to unfog his hazy mind as he tilted his head back, meeting Kenny's hips in their steady grind as he moaned softly into the other's shoulder to indicate he wasn't feeling too far off. Shit, he did have some lube in a box in the washroom, didn't he...?

"I love you, too, Kenny, so much... and that... was so fucking sexy, I swear to God..." he murmured, raking his fingers down Kenny's sides. "I don't think there's anyone in the universe who can move like you."

He bit into Kenny's shoulder softly, before leaning his head up and cupping his face with both hands to pull him into a rough, gratifying kiss. Grinding his hips upward against Kenny's with need, he second-guessed himself a moment. No - fuck that. He was ready for this. He didn't care anymore, just like he didn't care about anything else. Fuck all of that, fuck his religion, fuck chastity...

Kyle pulled back from Kenny and looked up at him seriously through hazy greens, sliding a hand boldly into Kenny's tented boxers and gripping the attentive appendage within while licking his lips slowly as he searched Kenny's eyes with his own. "I want you. Now."
Back to top Go down
K-Squared
Admin
K-Squared

SPIG IC Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: SPIG IC Thread   SPIG IC Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 8:55 am

ɨ ɱɑkɛ ℓoʋɛ ʈo ʏoᴜ!
ʏoᴜ’ʀɛ ɱʏ qᴜɛɛɳ.
ɓɑɓʏ, ɨʈ’ʂ jᴜʂʈ ʗɑᴜʂɛ

Kenny arched into the other’s touch, locking foggy blue eyes on the redhead in front of him. Kyle’s hand on his dick was arousing, sure, but his words. Damn, his words… Kenny had been waiting for this day for so long and now he had the other man right where he had always wanted him. The blonde eyed Kyle in interest; the redhead had always been fifty times sexier during arousal and at the moment he was so fucking hot…

Kenny slid off the other’s lap, freeing Kyle’s hand from his boxers and grabbing the other around the waist, yanking him up off the couch. He dragged the other down the hall towards the bedroom, nearly tripping over his discarded backpack before he hefted it up into his free hand. Ken reached the bedroom and threw Kyle down on the bed gently, digging through his backpack and finding his box of condoms and a tube of lube. He brought them with him when he worked the corners and never was without them; promiscuity had its price and he didn’t need to be limping around with a sore ass after he was fucked.

Kenny set the items on the bed next to Kyle before grinning and dropping to his knees, spreading Kyle’s legs and kneeling between them as he hovered over his lover, leaning down and kissing him slowly on the lips. “I promise you’ll love it, Kyle. I promise.”

The blonde hooked his arms under Kyle’s legs, pulling him forward a little and kissing him hard on the lips as he busied himself with prepping them both. He was methodic by this point and after about two minutes they were both prepped and naked and Ken set about taking Kyle’s virginity.

Forty minutes later Kenny was lying on top of the redhead, a thin sheen of sweat covering his tanned body as he held onto Kyle tightly. He looked up at the other man and kissed him on the jaw, murmuring, “How was it? Did I hurt you any or anything?”

As fucking hot as Kyle was outside the bedroom, now that the Jew was laying there in the aftermath of his first time, he was absolutely radiant. Kenny pushed himself up a little and looked at him, blinking slightly before smiling at him slightly. “I took your virginity. Now you really can’t ever leave me,” he teased, grinning brightly.

fɑʗɛʂ ɗoωɳ, ɑʂʂɛʂ ᴜp
Back to top Go down
TheTweek
Admin
TheTweek

SPIG IC Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: SPIG IC Thread   SPIG IC Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 9:22 am

Kyle was still trying to fully catch his breath, arms extended above his head and his eyes closed as he took in the classic afterglow, lowering a hand slightly to brush his fingers against his own forehead as he stared up at Kenny, licking his lips and seeming entirely at peace with himself for the first time in forever. He smiled tiredly up at the other male before covering his face almost shyly with both hands as he grinned stupidly to himself.

"That... was fucking amazing," he murmured into his palms before stripping them away to stare up at Kenny again, as though trying to verify if this was actually real. Most of his high had worn off to be replaced by the more empowering feelings from their carnal act, but he didn't care. He felt better now than he had under the influence of anything.

"I hope I wasn't too bad. But you... oh man." He rolled over onto his side after a moment, all stupid smiles as he pulled Kenny down beside him in order to curl up closer to the blond, kissing him here and there and sliding a hand back through his red ringlets.

"It only hurt a bit but it was a good hurt, don't worry," he assured, eyeing the bedsheets a moment before raising his eyes to meet Kenny's again and kissing him slowly. "Shut up, I never planned on leaving you, Jesus Christ," he added with a laugh.

He stared at Kenny for a while longer before averting his eyes again slowly. Self consciously, he and any other sensible person had always been kind of intimidated by Kenny's wider knowledge of things, and the fact that he was absolutely stunning. He looked away for fear he'd find himself gawking at Kenny for far longer than was normal, and he was starting to feel like a lovestruck gradeschooler, his face rosy with his embarrassment. He nibbled his lower lip for a while longer before wriggling up to Kenny closer, sliding an arm around him and kissing his shoulder slowly.

"I feel completely retarded and it's all your fault," he muttered, still giddy, but trying his best to man up a bit and not reveal exactly how stupid he was feeling. "I'm sorry."
Back to top Go down
TotalitarianisticTwincest
Admin

SPIG IC Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: SPIG IC Thread   SPIG IC Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 10:06 am

SPIG IC Thread Damien2-2

I AmThe Ϛon Of Ϛatan

Damien.
The Gluttony, the Sloth, the Greed, the Wrath, the Pride, the Envy, and the Lust.
Dost Thou Like The Seven Sins?

╔══════════════╗

Damien didn't do anything except stare at the soup in his hands as Pip spoke, frowning and inwardly rolling his eyes. He didn't say anything, thinking, a bit distracted with what he was feeling and not understanding it, but.. then he gave up. He was the Son of Satan. And he could do whatever he wanted. And what he wanted to do right now was to be nice.

For whatever reason.

Sighing, Damien leaned forward and set the soup down on the coffee table in front of him, before standing, slowly following Pip into the kitchen. Leaning on the doorway, his red eyes watched for a bit, before he crossed his arms over his chest, looking off to the side.

"You didn't kill him, Kevin McCormick did. Stan's strong enough to be able to drag himself to Hell's Pass on his own, but Kevin beat him with a nail-filled bat. But knowing Kevin..." his voice trailed off uncomfortably; it was obviously hard for him to actually be nice, but.. it felt right at the moment, "Stop wallowing in it. If you keep wallowing in it, you'll be miserable the rest of your damn life. And..."

Sure, Damien loved misery. He loved to see it in other people, loved to cause it, loved to keep it going. But seeing it in Pip just wasn't doing it for him. Or maybe it was just the weirdass hormones attacking his system. That had to be it.... or maybe, for once in his own miserable eternity, he liked someone. And that someone just had to be the most annoying blonde Brit he'd ever met.

Who actually wasn't annoying to him.

'This just.. isn't..'

"There isn't any need to be miserable about it..." he suddenly said quietly, eyes directed downward and his frame tense, "People actually.. like you.. so maybe you should do them a favor and move on with it. I'm sure they don't like to see you hugging your own misery."

'What the fuck am I doing?'

"Even if they do treat you shitty, it's just because they don't know how to really.. be nice.. They're not good at it. They're used to pain and causing misfortune, so they never thought someone would-.."

'That someone would like me.'

"That someone would be nice to them anyway.. It wasn't something they expected. So no matter that they aren't the same to you, and that they say things that make you think they despise you, they kind of actually... don't want.. to see you upset..."

Sighing, Damien lowered his arms to his sides, slipping them into the pockets of the jacket he'd put on, crossing them over his stomach in order to hide it better.

"Some people are really self conscious around you too, I've noticed, and... it makes them feel really good when... you do annoying things like hugging them and all of that crap.. Because they never... they never knew that until now.. even though they've lived for.. a long time.. and even now, they don't really understand..."

Suddenly, he shook his head, stepping backwards toward the livingroom.

"You get it. Whatever."

He had a ton more to say, and it hurt to stop there, but it also dragged sheets of shattered glass through his nerves to keep going, even though it felt good to do so at the same time. He wanted to.. but it wasn't like him. He had to stay himself. He was evil. He was supposed to act like it. Nobody was supposed to like him in the slightest. Everyone should despise him.

Everyone, including Pip.

And for some reason, this made Damien's eyes burn and his throat try to close up. Did he want to cry? Could it possibly be that the Son of Satan actually had some kind of a heart?

Couldn't be.

But as Damien sank down into the couch again, he didn't know what to believe. He actually wanted those positive things that Pip always displayed to him. He just didn't know how to do it himself, and if he did, it wasn't him to do it.

Damn, this parasite was fucking him up good.

╚══════════════╝

There, you can meet my Father. His name is Ϛatan, and We Really Like You.
Back to top Go down
http://cocociderthesecond.deviantart.com/
TheTweek
Admin
TheTweek

SPIG IC Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: SPIG IC Thread   SPIG IC Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 10:28 am

ρ н ι ℓ ℓ ι ρxxx` ρ ι ρ `xxxρ ι я я u ρ worldwilltearusdoot

Pip didn't quite glance up from the kettle as he listened to Damien linger in the doorway, though when the anti-christ began rambling away, the Brit's eyes slowly lifted to stare at the dark-haired male in saucery-eyed disbelief.

He had to take a long while to consider Damien's words as he rambled onward, trying to figure out who these 'they' people were. He fingered his lower lip nervously, wondering if maybe this was a test, or if Damien was just sputtering away to try to make him feel better, which was totally daunting in itself, but Pip didn't mind. Unplugging the kettle carefully and making his tea, he stirred a bit of sugar in before cupping the mug with both hands to warm them up a bit as he looked over at Damien with the continued confusion in his eyes.

At the mention of his affections, however, it really did click - Damien was speaking figuratively about himself! There was no way it could be anyone else, being that Damien was the only one he really got the opportunity to be huggy with, considering he usually got his lights punched out by anyone else stepping within a three foot radius of their person. Eyes widening a bit in partial disbelief and partial understanding, his opened his mouth slightly to interject but Damien was already fleeing to the living room in embarrassment and Pip was left to stare at the empty space he'd been standing, knitting his fingers together as he bit his lip gently and stared down into the sienna beverage before him.

Damien liked him. Damien actually liked him! The thought alone brought warmth and a smile to Pip's face, and he brought his palms to his cheeks as he glanced around the kitchen like he'd just been proposed to. Gosh, even with his girlfriend out of the picture, he wasn't sure he would have shot down this opportunity at all. Abandoning his tea, he walked carefully out into the livingroom in order to sink down beside Damien hesitantly, in case by some heart breaking means this was all a cruel joke, and laced his arms around Damien's waist, pressing his lips to his cheek as he saw the glazey threat of tears in the demon's eyes.

"Don't cry, Ducky." he offered confidently, leaning his head against the other teenager's comfortably and resting a hand gently on Damien's stomach. "You're my best friend. You've stuck by my side since we were tots, and you're the most important person in the world to me."

Pip rested a hand on Damien's cheek, fighting back a few gleeful tears himself as he gave Damien another kiss on the nose, cupping his cheeks. "I love you, too."
Back to top Go down
K-Squared
Admin
K-Squared

SPIG IC Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: SPIG IC Thread   SPIG IC Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 10:34 am

ɨ ɱɑkɛ ℓoʋɛ ʈo ʏoᴜ!
ʏoᴜ’ʀɛ ɱʏ qᴜɛɛɳ.
ɓɑɓʏ, ɨʈ’ʂ jᴜʂʈ ʗɑᴜʂɛ

Kyle was making Kenny laugh, and it was a truly happy sound, his face split in a wide, childish grin. “You were great! What’re you talking about, you’re sorry? I taught you everything you know, didn’t I? You’re like… my prodigy or whatever that word is. For your first time, it was fucking amazing.”

Ken wriggled around a little and pulled the other against his chest tightly, nibbling on his ear lightly as he held him close. “You’re so fucking cute when you blush, Ky. It’s adorable.” He pulled Kyle up a little and into a deep kiss, sliding a hand down to entwine his fingers with the redhead’s lovingly. This was confirmation. This was all he needed. Kyle had chosen to give his virginity to Kenny, not anyone else, and that pleased him more than anything.

The blonde grinned even further, kissing Kyle lightly on the lips as he held onto him, rolling over on top of him and pinning him to the bed. “God, you know how long I’ve been dying to fuck you? It’s been since, like, before I hit puberty. It’s been for-ev-er. At least now I have the real you and I don’t just have to jack off, you know?” He smirked, laughing slightly as he nuzzled his face against the other man’s neck.

He was so happy.

This had never, ever happened before in his life. Kenny McCormick was really truly happy and it showed. It looked like a weight was lifted off his shoulders and he felt so much lighter than he had since he had fallen in love with Kyle. He spoke, voice muffled against the heated flesh of the other man’s neck. “I love you. This is the best day ever and I’m not even lying. This is better than when you bought me all that junk food, and any sleepover we’ve ever had, and even better than when I taught you to give blowjobs and you came all over my face. Because now we’re living together and we have food and I love you so much, Kyle…”

He pressed his face against the other harder and started kissing his neck, which was covered with love bites and marks. Kenny turned his face to the side and started looking at the freckles dusting Kyle's collarbones and shoulders, licking his lips and starting to count them slowly, murmuring the numbers out loud. "One... two... three... four... five... six... seven... eight... you've got a shitload of freckles, Kyle. Lemme see if I can count them all, okay?"

Kenny rolled off of his lover and licked his lips, rubbing a hand over the other's chest and starting to count again slowly, stopping at nine and yawning broadly. "Damn, that makes me tired..."

fɑʗɛʂ ɗoωɳ, ɑʂʂɛʂ ᴜp
Back to top Go down
TheTweek
Admin
TheTweek

SPIG IC Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: SPIG IC Thread   SPIG IC Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 11:37 am

Kyle laughed slightly, not bothering to correct Kenny for the time being in his weird wording, frankly to tired and happy to be grammatically correct. He let loose an irritated whine of protest to his blushing, but fell contently silent when Kenny kissed him instead, melting into it with pleasure.

He pulled back and leaned away, unable to help but smirk slightly and shake his head at the image of Kenny jerking off to him, which he honestly wasn't surprised about in the least. He lifted his arms around Kenny's shoulders tightly as the other male leaned into the crook of his neck, sliding his eyes shut at the comfortably weight of his boyfriend on top of him and smiling into Kenny's blond hair contently.

Cracking his eyes a bit as the other teenager spoke up again, he slid them onto the back of Kenny's head as he listened to him talk muffledly from his shoulder, which made him smile at the reminder of Kenny's constant parka-wearing when they were kids. Sometimes he even slept in that stupid jacket, and the memory stirred a quiet laugh in Kyle as he wrapped his arms around Kenny tighter. Sometimes he was certain he was the only one who ever had any idea what the hell Kenny was saying.

"I love you, too. I used my whole month's allowance to buy you all that KFC, I remember. I have no regrets, though... the look on your face when I walked up to you with that wagon..." he laughed, kissing the side of Kenny's head before leaning back again tiredly, letting his hands slide away to a comfortable hold on the blond's waist as he wrapped his legs around him lazily.

He let his eyes slide shut again as Kenny started to count his freckles, at first having no idea what he was doing until he mentioned, causing the red head to blink his eyes open and then smirk as Kenny slouched lazily against his chest. He kissed the blond a few times warmly before stretching, tapping his fingers over his left shoulder tiredly.

"There's a hundred and forty-nine on this side..." he murmured dozily, arching his back a bit before settling down again. "I got really bored one time in calculus and counted..." He lifted a hand to his mouth to stifle a yawn before sighing through his nose comfortably and running a hand through Kenny's hair lazily as he arrived by Kyle's side. He turned slightly again to face him, smiling at him tiredly before leaning their foreheads together and fishing up the sheets with his foot, tugging them over their shoulders with a shiver.

"Speaking of math, you're failing," he chimed, eyes still closed with an even smirk. "Your tutoring starts Wednesday night... cause we're throwing that party tomorrow."
Back to top Go down
K-Squared
Admin
K-Squared

SPIG IC Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: SPIG IC Thread   SPIG IC Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 8:43 pm

ɨ ɱɑkɛ ℓoʋɛ ʈo ʏoᴜ!
ʏoᴜ’ʀɛ ɱʏ qᴜɛɛɳ.
ɓɑɓʏ, ɨʈ’ʂ jᴜʂʈ ʗɑᴜʂɛ

Kenny groaned softly and looked at Kyle, kissing him softly on the cheek. “I hate math and I’m already not graduating on time so why do I need tutoring? Maybe if you give me Anatomy tutoring after it I’ll let you.” Ken winked at his boyfriend and rolled off of him, standing up shakily and stretching, showing off his lean body as every muscle stretched as he did, tightening up a little bit.

He leaned over, kissing Kyle lightly on the lips before grabbing his boxers and pulling them on, not out of modesty but because it was sort of chilly in the apartment. Ken ghosted his fingers over the other man’s chest, smiling at him before walking towards the door. “I’ll be back in five minutes. I’m still really fucking hungry. I’ll bring you a Diet Coke.”

Kenny patted Kyle’s cheek and strode out of the room, running his tongue over his teeth as he went into the kitchen. The blonde boy snatched up the bagels he had abandoned on the counter and pulled open the fridge, grabbing a can of Diet Coke and a can of normal Coke and pushing the door closed with his foot. He licked his lips and left the kitchen, walking back to the bedroom and plopping down on the bed, handing Kyle the Diet Coke.

“Mm, I guess me and Craig will go get alcohol tomorrow afternoon. I’ve got weed, I’ve got tons of drugs that I’ve been meaning to sell but I can relinquish for the party. Hm… Who’re we going to invite? I don’t know how many people we can fit in this apartment.”

Kenny looked over at Kyle and lay down, tangling his limbs with the other man’s as he rubbed his leg over his lover’s thigh. He bit Kyle’s neck softly and spoke, his voice playful. “We’ll say it’s our house warming party, all right?”

He nuzzled against Kyle again before propping himself up against the headboard, taking a sip of the Coke and letting the fizzy fluid burn its way down his throat. He rarely drank soda, which accounted for some of his nearly fat-free form, the rest of which was accounted for by his complete and total lack of food most of the time. Eyeing his lover, Kenny smiled, nudging him softly. “I love you. And I’m so happy you picked me, Kyle. I… you really don’t know how insanely happy that makes me.”

fɑʗɛʂ ɗoωɳ, ɑʂʂɛʂ ᴜp
Back to top Go down
TheTweek
Admin
TheTweek

SPIG IC Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: SPIG IC Thread   SPIG IC Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 2:15 am

"If I can help it, you're not gonna fail. Getting your marks up is easy, Kenny, it's just a matter of sitting down to do the work instead of prostituting yourself around the neighbourhood and selling drugs," he said in a light-hearted tone, though he turned his eyes on Kenny with a condescending stare and kissing him softly. "But you won't be doing that anymore. So you'll have time for school work. Right?" he asked with warning in his voice, before nodding as Kenny took off, stretching.

He took the time Kenny was gone to slide out of bed rubbing his eyes a bit, and searching his drawers for a clean sweater to slip on before crawling into bed, contently pantless with his hoodie covering up what he needed. Tugging the extra comforters he'd dragged out earlier, he threw them over the bed for better warmth before crawling into their bed and nestling in the covers with a soft noise of contentment.

He glanced up at the Diet Coke and took it from him rolling onto his stomach and holding it between his palms while propped up on his elbows to avoid sacrificing his cold shoulders to the cool air of the apartment with his comforter draped about them. He popped the tab and leaned down to sip the fizz off of the top before glancing up at Kenny from his spot, blinking and doing the math in his head thoughtfully.

"We can fit enough people. You know. Just people we know better, obviously. Butters - if he even wants to come... Tweek, Thomas, Christophe, Gregory, maybe Cartman, St-" he broke off a moment, looking stricken before his eyes slid away from Kenny and out the window as he sat up slowly, still with his soda held in both hands. He bit his lip slightly, before looking back at Kenny and clearing his throat a bit.

"Um... nevermind. Anyone else? Preferably people who don't want to slit my throat right now. Cough, Craig, cough," he muttered, pulling his legs into a fold. He glanced up at the nudge and leaned on Kenny slightly, trying hard not to radiate the melancholy he was feeling, both because Stan was dead and also because he realized that Kenny had no idea. Kyle felt himself unable to help himself though, and rubbed his eyes with the heels of his hands, refusing to cry and blinking rapidly to dry his eyes before he leaned up and kissed Kenny again warmly.

"I think I have a good idea," he replied to the comment with a smile, leaning up to steal from him a cokey kiss before coughing slightly into his own shoulder and turning back. "As for drugs, just... don't go too low, Kenny. Please?" he asked, nibbling the inside of his cheek. "I just don't want you to get in trouble. Not to mention that if it ever got back to my parents..." he trailed off a bit, making a face and then setting his diet coke on the bedside table. He paused then, realizing that the house was still covered in boxes, and swearing quietly.

"Shit. We're going to have to skip school tomorrow and actually clean... everything's still half-unpacked."
Back to top Go down
Admin

SPIG IC Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: SPIG IC Thread   SPIG IC Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 3:04 am

SPIG IC Thread Damien2-2

I AmThe Ϛon Of Ϛatan

Damien.
The Gluttony, the Sloth, the Greed, the Wrath, the Pride, the Envy, and the Lust.

╔══════════════╗

As always, Damien had no idea how to react; he felt like he should push Pip away from him and call him a dipshit, but it didn't really... come out that way. As he moved, he meant to shove Pip away, but he ended up turning toward him, his hands gripping the back of Pip's shirt as his head lowered into Pip's shoulder, down to hide his face. He meant to shoot a string of profane things at the blonde Brit, but instead..

"I can't do this.. I'm the Son of Satan.. I can't do this.." was what came out of his mouth.

In a way, he disappointed himself a lot. He wanted to be everything bad and evil, but at the same time, he just wanted to act normal like everyone else. He wanted to lord over the world, but at the same time, he didn't want the weight of something so terrible on his shoulders. Damn him for having a human's heart. Damn him for feeling. Damn Pip for bringing it out in him.

But at the same time, he knew eventually he'd spill it out. It was too much to keep bottled up like he did all the time, and it had started to grind on his nerves; living made him nauseous, even before Red gave him this annoying parasite. He couldn't look in mirrors because he could see his eyes in them; it was true that they were windows, and as much as he covered them with the soot of his title as the Anti-Christ and everything that went with it, there were still those hand prints that his inner conscience made to look outside, and in turn, people could see inside as well. He couldn't stand to see it.

'There is nothing wrong with me. I am one-hundred percent evil. I don't feel anything but pleasure at everyone's misery.'

But even in elementary, he could see people close with each other, and wondered why he couldn't do the same. He knew he didn't make it easy for people to approach him, what with his powers and how angry he acted, but... he was expected to do those things, so he did them. And not only that, but his father encouraged it and sometimes made him do it, so it wasn't like he was completely for it. He wasn't... all that bad, was he?

But he had been developing this facade of his forever, and he couldn't get over it. It was almost him now, and his inner self was drowning in it so much that he'd begun to succeed in shutting off whatever he felt, becoming an expert at acting the way he was expected to. Nobody messed with him because of it. And at the same time, nobody liked him because of it.

Sometimes he wondered: why him?

"Don't tell anyone about this..." he whispered, his hands still gripping the back of Pip's shirt, his head still in the crook of Pip's shoulder, clinging to him almost desperately, "It's probably just the... parasite fucking me up.. or something.."

But he knew it wasn't. It was just bringing it to the surface. After all, you don't feel what isn't there.

"It fucking moves, Pip, I don't know if I can do this.."

There was no way he could.

╚══════════════╝

Back to top Go down
K-Squared
Admin
K-Squared

SPIG IC Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: SPIG IC Thread   SPIG IC Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 11:43 am

CRAIG TUCKER
KENNY MCCORMICK

"Some secrets weren't meant to be told."

“Craig has to come.”

Kenny looked at Kyle and shook his head, his blue eyes deadpan as he surveyed his boyfriend. “I’m sorry to say it but Craig’s my best friend because you wouldn’t let me in some nights. I needed someone else. I know you hate him, but he was there for me when you refused to be.” Kenny’s face had hardened and he looked a lot more grown up than he usually did; without the playful twinkle in his eyes, Ken looked less like a carefree teenager and more like a man who had been through hell and back.

And he had.

Kenny had gone through more in his eighteen years than a lot of people ever would, and he tried to never show how much it really affected him. In those few moments, though, it was very, very obvious that it hit him hard and he wasn’t as playful as he lead people to think.

Ken shook it out and took a sip of his Coke, managing to force that mask back on. He was going to have to tell Kyle eventually, tell him the one thing that only he and Craig knew. It was a hellish secret, something Satan had forced on him in exchange for his STD immortality, and Kenny wished it never happened. He had pulled Craig into it, too, because he couldn’t do it to the man currently in bed with him. Kenny blinked and then leaned over Kyle, grabbing his pants and lifting them up and searching his pockets for his cell phone.

The blonde leaned down, kissing Kyle lightly on the forehead before pulling back and hitting speed dial number two: Craig’s number.

----

Craig held onto the other boy tightly, kissing his neck every so often comfortably. He loved Thomas, he knew that much. Kenny had practically destroyed his heart but there was a little bit left, enough for him to be head over heels in love with Thomas. He didn’t know how to show it very well, but he loved him nonetheless and the other made him so happy.

Craig looked at Thomas and then spoke, his voice soft. “I love you, too, Thomas… more than anything. I mean that.” He turned Thomas’ head towards him and kissed him lightly on the lips, hugging him tightly even as his phone started going off. The dark-haired boy blinked, sliding a hand into his pocket and pulling the cell out, answering it. “The fuck you want, Ken?”

Kenny leaned against the backboard of his bed, watching Kyle contentedly before speaking softly. “Did you do it?”

“Yeah, I did it. You know I always complete what you tell me to do, Ken.” Craig shifted a little in the snow, an arm around Thomas’ waist securely as he nibbled the blonde’s pale neck absentmindedly.

Kenny sighed slightly and moved a little, rubbing his foot over Kyle’s leg absentmindedly as he spoke. “So we’re in the clear?”

“Yeah. When are we going into Denver next?”

Kenny glanced at Kyle and then bit his lip, resting his head against the wall. “Friday. And me and Kyle are having a party tomorrow so I need you to help us set up.” The blonde looked at Kyle apologetically and mouthed ‘sorry’ before turning back to the phone. “I’ll see you tomorrow, Craig.”

“Yeah.” Craig hung up and stood, hefting Thomas to his feet and kissing him hard on the lips as he pocketed his phone. He pulled back a little and murmured, “You want to go get something to eat?”

Kenny looked at Kyle after hanging up and dropped his phone on the nightstand, leaning over and kissing Kyle slowly on the lips before continuing on, grinning at him as he left kisses down his neck. “I think you should give Craig a chance. I put up with Stan for you, you know. We stopped being friends like… when we were eight.”
Back to top Go down
Admin

SPIG IC Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: SPIG IC Thread   SPIG IC Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 12:15 pm

SPIG IC Thread Tweek2-1
ɪ ϲɑɴ'τ τɑκe τʜɪs
вeϲɑuse τʜere's τoo mucʜ ρressure
ɪ mɪgʜτ jusτ dɪe from ɪτ.

What to do, what to do, what to do.

The only reason Tweek had went to school was because staying at home just made his nerves blaze with anticipation, and he didn't like that. Energy drink in hand with every class since there was no coffee available, Tweek constantly kept his distance from Craig, feeling that would be best just in case Craig didn't want to be around him or see him. Although he felt he was doing a bad job of it, mostly because Craig kept looking at him the whole day. It made him drop things and fidget, his face burning every time. He loved Craig, but it just wasn't... right. There was something that scared him about the ravenette.

And he saw it when he was on his way home.

Hearing a small series of noises from behind the bleachers, Tweek had slowed his pace, weaving his fingers together and looking fearful as he stepped toward it, leaning past the side of the stands to look.

His light blue eyes widened and his breath hitched in his throat. Craig was raping Stan, and it wasn't just that. He was sticking a knife into the other dark haired male, and his expression... his expression projected that he was enjoying it. Even as Stan struggled, blindfolded and bleeding everywhere.

Tweek's hands flew to his mouth to keep from yelping, before he backed up a bit, bumping into a gate and making it rattle. Jumping a bit, he frantically grabbed at it to get it to stop, before biting his lower lip and simply taking off, his feet thumping rapidly on the ground as he ran, his breath clouding out in front of him. His heart was pounding like a caged bird. He felt frantic as hell. This was just... terrible. For the life of him, he didn't understand why Craig would do something like that.

He had thought Craig was safe.

Now Tweek was just afraid of him.

Getting about half way to his house, he stopped to breathe for a bit, his hands on his knees from the stitch in his side, his eyes shut and watering from the chilled air. Going straight home was his priority. Straight home and locking himself in his room. That was all he needed to do.

"G-GAH! What the hell!" he yelped to himself, the whole scene still processing in his head. "C-Craig wouldn't- he's not - GAH - oh god!"

Ten minutes later, after catching his breath and walking a bit more, he arrived home, his father in the living room, on the couch drinking coffee as usual.

"Hello, son. How was your day at school? Was it like a breath of fresh air after a weekend of intensity, like the mist from Niagara Falls after a long walk in the sun? Or a glass of freshly brewed Tweak coffee after a grueling night of-"

"GAH - Dad, the metaphors!" he got out through his teeth, before heading up to his room upstairs, ditching his shoes and his crooked coat, his shirt buttoned oddly and wrinkled as usual.

His bed. His safe haven.

Dropping onto it after shutting his door, he sighed, this being the only time he could relax; when he was by himself. He was still anxious though. He needed to tell someone about what he saw, but he didn't know anyone he could talk to.

He sighed, frustrated, and covered his face with both hands, rolling onto his side and curling into a ball.

"So much pressure! Oh god!"

Hours later, Tweek came up with an idea. Stark's Pond would be empty as far as he knew. He kind of liked it there. And with everyone else preoccupied, he was sure he'd be alone.

So he went.

Sitting on the ground, wrapped with a couple blankets, Tweek stared at the snow-dusted ground for a while, thinking. He couldn't just keep this to himself. But then again, it was Craig...

He twitched, putting his arms over his head as if to protect it.

"GAH - this is so unfair - oh god - why'd I have to walk that way - Jesus Christ! Everything's gonna crash down on me - oh god, oh god - Craig's going to hate me - dammit, dammit, dammit - GAH!"

He was freaking out.

вeττer sɑfe τʜɑɴ sorry.
Back to top Go down
Admin

SPIG IC Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: SPIG IC Thread   SPIG IC Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 2:03 pm

SPIG IC Thread Stankylebutters-1
ʟɩττʟε ʙɩʀδ, ʟɩττʟε ʙɩʀδ, ʟɩττʟε ʙɩʀδ
ʜow aʀε ʏou
ғεεʟɩnɢ?
ʟɩκε ʜεʟδ ɩn
quaʀanτɩnε.
τεʟʟ τaʟε ʜεaʀτ saɩʟ
wε smεʟʟ ʀaτs ɩn tʜε κɩτcʜεn.
ɩτ's ʜɩδinɢ somετʜɩnɢ,
τʀʏɩnɢ τoo ʜarδ..

╔══════════════════════════════════════════╗

Butters was suprised anyway when Kevin held him, his small figure going rigid out of instinct, normally expecting someone to hurt him whenever he was touched. But quickly, he relaxed, wrapping his thin arms around the other's strong middle, feeling.. safe where he was. He fit there. The perfect piece to the perfect puzzle. He belonged with Kevin, not Kenny.

Kenny was just the bait to get him to Kevin. That was what it had to be. Butters couldn't see any other reason for it, because, after all, he had to be close to Kenny to know Kevin like this.

This felt so right.

As Kevin spoke, though, Butters looked up to watch his face, staying quiet until he finished, but keeping close. He was still shaking from the cold, but he felt warmer now, especially tucked into Kevin's arms as he was; he didn't want to move away from him. He wanted to stay there as long as he could.

When Kevin confessed to him, Butters was suprised again; someone actually liked him? This had to be all some sort of joke or a dream or something... Nobody liked him. He was always doing things wrong or being annoying, so nobody liked it when he was around and he knew it. How was Kevin different than them?

Butters didn't understand.

"You're not stupid, Kevin, golly.. Just telling me those things says you're not. But I don't understand, because... I'm so annoying, and I never do anything right.. You have a future. You're strong and I'm.. only good for lookin' like a girl. I mean were's that gonna get me? It'll get me sold on street corners. That's it. As long as I don't talk. 'Cause every time I open my mouth, I get yelled at or someone hurts me.."

Biting his lower lip, he didn't move away from Kevin one bit, and instead, snuggled up closer to him, his head buried into his chest. They both smelled like ice, but something about Kevin made him feel like he was home. In a real home. Not his father's house. He didn't even question the slightly metallic scent of blood or the red on his hands; that wasn't his own business, it was Kevin's.

"How could you wanna be with me? Gosh, I'm nothing special at all, y'know.. I can't do anything. I wont be able to do anything for you..."

He felt like crying again, and his shoulders jumped slightly, his face hidden. He shut his eyes tight, not wanting to see the worst case scenario.

"Gosh... Kevin, I feel like I fit right here.. Like I'm supposed to be here, right next to you like this.. But I'm just not used to anyone seriously liking me.. I don't know what to do.."

╚══════════════════════════════════════════╝

ʟɩττʟε ʙɩʀδ, ʟɩττʟε ʙɩʀδ, ʟɩττʟε ʙɩʀδ.. Wʜεʀε ʜavε ʏou ɢonε?
Back to top Go down
PRiNCE`

SPIG IC Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: SPIG IC Thread   SPIG IC Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 6:00 pm

Dammit.

How much longer is it? That cursed hand on the black clock hanging on the wall seemed to take longer to move with every passing second. Confined in the small room that they classified as classroom for an hour? It was pure injustice. At the back of the room, there sat a familiar young male. He had short, black hair that neatly fell to his shoulders. He dawned a sky-blue jacket and dark, skin-hugging trousers. He went by the name of Kevin. Kevin Stoley, to be specific. The teenager was extremely quiet- which was odd for the children littering the rooms of the South Park High School. The teacher that stood at the front of the room was still rambling about how reading was an important skill to learn during their school years, for it would be applied in their everyday. Yeah, I don't need English for what I have planned for my life. Kevin thought , anxiously. He fidgeted at the back of the classroom, impatiently staring at the clock. A couple more minutes and he would be out of that hellhole. He would be able to skip along his merry way, back to his home, where he belonged; where he ached to be at that moment.

Kevin sighed, settling with doodling on his notebook, for the time being. The teacher, astoundingly, was still lecturing the students, and Kevin found himself grimacing in distaste. What the teacher spoke of was complete and utter foolishness. Tuning the wretched creature out, he proceeded with drawing a picture of a sword. This wasn't any normal sword, however. It was one that had become the icon for one of Kevin's current addictions. Star Wars. The black haired male lived and breathed the game. This was actually what he was so anxious to get home for. He couldn't wait to take a seat in his comfortable, lavender chair, and turn on that video game system. His fingers were practically itching with the mental images floating through his mind. Oh, how he enjoyed the game so very much. Was it possible for anyone to be this obessed with something as simplistic as a video game? Of course there was, Kevin is the primary example.

Those couple of minutes seemed to extend into hours as the boy sat, waiting for the heaven-sent sound of the afternoon bell. He felt his eyes twitching involuntarily, from impatience. How could it be that God was trying to keep him from the inevitable? He was surely going to go home and play this game, so why was time passing so damn slowly. It was as if God was sitting on his shiny pedestal, poking fun at him, purposefully to get his laughs for the day. Kevin was on the verge of temporary insanity before it happened. The bell finally rang. He instantly took back all of the insensitive thoughts he was thinking about the big guy upstairs. Grabbing his bags, Kevin exited the room, quickly. He heard the teacher mumble his name, surely to request that he slow down, but he paid the man no mind. He was too excited to get home and play his video game.

Within minutes, Kevin was sitting in house, getting settled to play the best game ever. He had stripped down to his boxers and tee shirt, which fit snugly against his thin frame, and he had ran his hands through his hair in attempts to untangle the mess, but it was to no avail. Shrugging it off, nonchalantly, the blackette (if i may invent that word ) took hold of his remote controller, as if it were God's gift from heaven. His eyes watering in pure lust, he turned on the game system. Oh boy, was he excited to play the game! Wow, I feel like Butters. Who the hell says 'Oh boy!' ? Kevin experienced hours of mind-boggling warfare, as he excitedly progressed in the game. When it was around five' o' clock, the male sighed, contentedly. Oh, how he was relieved to have played the game. To him, it was his own personal gore-filled orgasms. Kevin sighed, taking a stand. He decided that he would make a visit to Stark's Pond, considering that was his favorite place to go visit when he had nothing else to do. Changing into another pair of tight-fitting jeans, a skin-clenching sky blue t-shirt, and a pair of converse, he made his way to the outside of his house.

Stark Pond wasn't that far from Kevin's house. He was happy about this, because when he would have something bothering him at home, he could escape to just go sit and stare at the beautiful scenery that the Pond had to offer. Kevin's father was an alcoholic, and he took to raping Kevin very often, so when he needed to just get away from it all, he confined in the Pond's exquisiteness. Kevin ran his hands through his hair, trudging along the sidewalk, humming the Star War's theme song to himself. His dark eyes seemed lighter, happier, now a days. It couldn't be because his father had received a new job, so the daily raping steadily decreased to where it has become every other few days. Kevin stopped in his tracks when he saw a familiar face sitting at HIS pond, in HIS favorite seating area. The boy was a blond, for sure, and he was wrapped in a blank. He appeared to be mumbling to himself, but Kevin couldn't quite catch what was being said. The boy obviously looked distressed, so he didn't want to bother him, but his curious side got the better of him.

Kevin stalked his way over to the blond male laying on the ground. When he got closer, he realized it was Tweek- that kid that couldn't keep still for the life of him. He always seemed as if he was nervous or something, considering he always fidgeted. Kevin furrowed his brows, genuinely concerned about the boy. He wondered what was wrong with him, so he chose to take a seat beside the male. "Are you okay? " He asked, slowly, not wanting to startle the boy. He stared down onto an innocent face, that was clearly in distress. Whatever it was, obviously it was really bothering the blond. Kevin tilted his head with curiosity, awaiting a response.

-ooc: will pretty this up later-
Back to top Go down
Admin

SPIG IC Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: SPIG IC Thread   SPIG IC Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 11:52 pm

I wish I could crush ұou
I havɘ an oҍsɘssion with ҍeing ҍɘttɘr Ϯhan ұou
ҍut iϮ's onlұ ҍɘcausɘ of Ϯhe past
And I can
changɘ iϮ
ҍɘcausɘ Ϯhe pasϮ is now
And I havɘ a sϮick of dұnamiϮɘ
Ϯhat's going
righϮ up ұour ass.

Эthan

Catching up to do. This made Ethan give a one-syllable chuckle, before heading off for his own empty home, the chains on his person clinking with his steps.

"I see zat all ze females haf efaporated off ze face of ze earz here, fortunately."

With so many guys looking lost and searching for their sisters, mothers, girlfriends and wives, Ethan figured this would separate the pussies from the fags. He and Red seemed to be fags, since they were more than happy that those walking cunts were gone.

"Zis place might smell less like deat fish now, hm? No more squealink banshees and high-pitcht noises."

Unlocking his front door, Ethan stepped in and let Red inside as well, before shutting it again, slipping off his long, chained coat. Walking into the livingroom, he tossed the jacket onto the back of the couch, his very slim figure now exposed with his moderately tight shirt and his black, skin-tight, pinstriped pants tucked into his belted combat boots. Who would have thought "Tall Goth" would have been so good to look at?

And he would flaunt it in everyone's face because now he could.

Tossing his package of cigarettes onto the coffee table in front of the couch, he sat down and put his feet up on it, lighting another cancer stick like a chain smoker. Which he was. But who cared? He was going to die anyway.

"Go verever you vant in here. I don't care," he said, seafoam eyes lifting to look at Red.

Inwardly, he smirked. He could somewhat tell how suprised Red was with Ethan's new appearance, how he wanted him. Ethan didn't mind it at all, anyway. But it was all a bit funny in a way. He still wasn't quite used to the fact that people wanted to fuck him.

"Vat do you suggest ve do, Ret?" he asked, his tone suggesting he pretty much already knew what was on Red's mind, an eyebrow arching.

He smirked.

"If you fock me I'll gif you a discount, but it vont be free. I'm nefer free."

Watching Red, he had no idea if his prostitution would get any kind of reaction out of the non-conformist in front of him, but he didn't care. He didn't do things for free, even for "friends" anymore, since he learned the hard way to never trust a single person. Then again, if Red was good, maybe he'd give him some leeway.

"Unless you suprise me."

I can darɘ ұou Ϯo mɘss wiϮh mɘ
ҍuϮ "conformisϮ" is a sұnonұm Ϯo "pussұ" in mұ opinion.
Back to top Go down
TheTweek
Admin
TheTweek

SPIG IC Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: SPIG IC Thread   SPIG IC Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 2:42 am

xxxxxxSPIG IC Thread Tegs_dipppawban

ρ н ι ℓ ℓ ι ρxxx` ρ ι ρ `xxxρ ι я я u ρ willtearusdoot

"Oh, Damien."

Pip sighed these words as he hugged Damien closer, rubbing his back gently at the other male nestled uncomfortably against his shoulder. He occasionally moved a hand around to touch Damien's tummy gingerly and with care, though he maintained his embrace at the same time as he listened to the other male woe.

"Don't be silly. You're the son of Satan. All-powerful demon. The most amazing person ever known to living man, and dead." He drew away from Damien then, smiling perkily and cupping the black-haired teenagers cheeks while looking at him confidently. "There isn't a doubt in my mind that you won't pull through, Ducky. And if you need me you know I'm here to help you. I've never had a child but I think I can assist you decently enough."

He beamed before taking Damien's hand with one and wrapping his opposing arm about his shoulders to pull him back into a hug again. He felt much better; so much better. Like a weight had been lifted even though Pip did what he could to look on the sunny side of things. Now, though, it was like a whole new side was revealing itself.

Sure, Damien had lit him on fire a few times, turned him into fire works when they were kids and been all-around rude, but Pip had never doubted Damien's ability to be nice sometimes. Little things he did that probably only Pip noticed brought him closer to the demon than ever. Not to mention that Damien was the only one willing enough to spend extensive amounts of time with him; hell, not even Sally wanted to live with Pip, and that was saying something.

He held Damien for a while longer and then shook his head slowly with a slight nuzzle to the demon boy's neck. There was also the matter of being entrusted with these secrets - things Pip wouldn't admit to being tortured. Things Pip would keep quiet about if he were being raped again, as long as it was Damien's bidding.

"It just moves because you don't feed it enough. You haven't even touched your soup," he scolded, shaking his head, but at the same time unwilling to let Damien go. He needed this from earlier, even if he was playing the facade of happy now. He was still absolutely petrified, and as he thought back to what happened, he curled his fingertips into the back of the other's sweater slowly as he buried his face in Damien's shoulder in return, wrapping his arms around him tightly, but while leaving enough room between them to not hurt the wee bebe.

"Will you rest up with me tonight? I'm... I'm afraid."
Back to top Go down
TheTweek
Admin
TheTweek

SPIG IC Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: SPIG IC Thread   SPIG IC Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 3:10 am

Kyle sighed through his nose, folding his arms across his chest as he stared at Kenny disapprovingly at his demand to Craig coming. And what the hell was going on Friday? His expression only grew more dissatisfied as Kenny made the phone call. He spent most of his time staring at the blond during his speaking, before his eyes widened suddenly at the declaration of Craig coming to help clean their flat the next day.

Glaring, he sat up and gave his boyfriend stink eye until he hung up the phone, folding his arms across his chest for an explanation before he reached across the bed to fish a cigarette out of his pants pocket and lighting it up. "Because he's an asshole, Kenny. He's been an asshole forever. Even before the Peru incident," he pointed out, glaring at Ken a moment before taking a satisfying drag on his smoke and sighing as he thumped back against the sheets, diet coke in one hand and cigarette in the other. He felt like an underaged clubber girl or something.

"He tried to get me to suck him off and fuck him for my cell phone, Kenny, which he smashed when I said no. I still have to get a new one." He sighed smoke through his nose and rolled over slightly, to face Kenny in bed. His expression wavered a bit as Kenny relayed that him and Stan hadn't really been friends. Stan had certainly considered Kenny his friend... he let his eyes drift away. He'd been pretty sure they'd all been friends. Well, except for Cartman. The bastard just kind of followed them around.

He lowered his eyes to the mattress though, sitting up straight again with his hands in his lap and his cigarette hanging out of the corner of his mouth as the room went an off shade of dark pink from the almost completely set sun outside, his cheek rested in his palm as he watched it dip away in silence.

"Well fucking lucky you then, Kenny, because you don't have to 'put up' with him anymore. When I died I saw him in hell," he said, voice cracking a bit with his own despair, but he faithfully fought back any tears, taking a deep, shuddering breath through his nose in replacement. "I didn't even get to ask him what the fuck happened to him before I got ejected. He's gone."

He stared down finally into his lap, staring down at his cigarette. The damn thing was already almost done, and he was becoming aware of how frequently he was smoking lately. He stared down at the lit ash a moment before suddenly holding out his arm, and outing the cigarette on the inside.

His shoulders twitched from the pain but he seemed otherwise unaffected, staring afterwards at the butt of the cig before flicking it into the ash tray and curling up with his back to Kenny with a sigh, poking his wound absent-mindedly.

"As long as Craig doesn't start anything, I won't start anything," he relayed quietly. "But this house is still under my fucking name, and if he starts treating me like shit and you don't fucking call him out on it, he's out of this apartment for good." He stared at the mark a while longer as it started its healing process, before he curled up into a tighter ball and stared off across the sheets tiredly.
Back to top Go down
Admin

SPIG IC Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: SPIG IC Thread   SPIG IC Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 11:40 am

SPIG IC Thread Damien2-2

I AmThe Ϛon Of Ϛatan

Damien.

╔══════════════╗

The most amazing person? That wasn't right. Damien was evil, not amazing.

Apparently, today was one of those days where he just couldn't like himself no matter what. He couldn't help it. He was more human conscience-wise than anything, since he was sure his mother, or whoever the other half of his parental unit was, was completely human too. He was sure it came from that person, whoever they were.

Whenever this happened, he had made sure to stay away from Pip. He didn't want to seem like someone who needed anyone else or even wanted them, so normally, he'd disappear in Hell for a while, just to confine himself in Purgatory for an eternity or two in order to torture the feelings out of him. It was almost a routine.

Oddly enough, it happened the most when he saw Pip with Sally.

He guessed his thoughts meant 'why can't someone like me that way' but in reality, it was 'why can't Pip like me that way'. And he knew why. It was because he was terrible in every way and it was partly his fault for going along with it. The other part was just reality. He was what he was and he had no choice but to be it. Do or die. That's how it was.

So this all hurt like a bitch. And in order to push it all away, he pushed Pip away. Tried to make himself hate the blonde Brit as much as possible, but he just couldn't. He couldn't hate him. The Son of Satan couldn't hate a human. He was a failure.

He had to face it. He was a pussy when it came to Pip.

"Stop being nice to me.." he suddenly said, "Just stop it.. I have to hate you. If I don't hate everyone and everything, I'm nothing. It's what I have to do.. So stop it."

'Everyone else does what they're supposed to.'

No matter that Pip mentioned his not eating, Damien didn't move, not feeling hungry anymore. He felt so inadequate...

At least nobody else could see it. It was only Pip, so it was okay. Nobody else had to know.

"I lost my appetite.." he said, irritation in his voice.

Lifting his hand behind Pip's back, his red eyes stared as... he failed to use his powers. Something about this was odd; this was happening too early. If they were gone, then that had meant..

"Will you rest up with me tonight? I'm... I'm afraid."

Seeming a bit distracted suddenly, he sighed, feeling the parasite move out of discomfort, before hesitantly shrugging a thin shoulder, nodding slowly and slightly. He just had to keep reminding himself that nobody would see. Nobody else would know.

Then there was this problem.

"It.. wouldn't be smart for me to go back to Hell anyway.. since.. it speeds things up with this annoying parasite shit.." he said quietly, a bit off in his tone, as if something else was on his mind.

Which there was.

Letting go of Pip slowly, he pulled back to himself, staring at his hand as the glow faded from his eyes.

Stan Marsh escaped from Hell earlier than he thought.

╚══════════════╝

Last edited by TotalitarianisticTwincest on Tue Dec 22, 2009 4:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Admin

SPIG IC Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: SPIG IC Thread   SPIG IC Thread I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 5:17 am

SPIG IC Thread Tweek2-1
ɪ ϲɑɴ'τ τɑκe τʜɪs
вeϲɑuse τʜere's τoo mucʜ ρressure
ɪ mɪgʜτ jusτ dɪe from ɪτ.

The world was out to get him.

Tweek was cold, shivering more than usual, and coming down with the sniffles, sitting here in the snow with his double blankets and a crooked coat. He didn't entirely pay much attention to those things though, his blue eyes wide and darting around here and there, trying to take in the latest of his surroundings as much as possible. No Craig. No Thomas. No Clyde. No Pip. No Stan. Nobody.

He was alone.

He sighed, relieved, and slumped backwards to lay down in the dust of snow on the ground, some of it clouding up around him with the impact before settling again. He could see his breath. It probably wouldn't be a good idea to stay out here for too long...

"Are you okay?"

"GAH! Jesus Christ! Oh god! Dammit!"

Startled, his heart smacking itself hysterically inside his chest, Tweek sat bolt upright, before scrambling to gather his blankets, his free hand flying up to fix his newsboy hat, which had fallen a bit too far forward. His gaze locked shakily on Kevin Stoley, Star Wars fanatic and nerd. Tweek blinked.

He hardly ever talked to Kevin...

"GAH! I'm- I'm fine! Jesus - GAH - j-just thinking and - oh god - Why're you asking me - so much pressure - GAH!"

He needed coffee. His eyelids felt heavy.

"D-do you have any coffee?"

'I'm going to spill it! And he's not going to believe me, just like everyone didn't believe me about the underpants gnomes!'

Shaking harder, Tweeks hands slid under his hat as he curled over his knees that he sat on, his fingers tangling in his hair from stress. His stomach was in a knot, nerves sparking like the fourth of July.

He was suddenly up and grabbing Kevin Stoley by the shoulders, pulling him close to make him listen. Tweek's eyes were wide and their foreheads were nearly touching.

"Does Craig scare you - GAH! I saw things, Kevin, I saw - oh god - I saw horrible things - Jesus Christ - there was blood - oh god, oh god - I don't know what to do!" he confessed, his hands gripping Kevin's shoulders as he shivered and shook, eyes wide as saucers and his clothes a crooked mess.

'I didn't know he would do that!'

вeττer sɑfe τʜɑɴ sorry.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

SPIG IC Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: SPIG IC Thread   SPIG IC Thread I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SPIG IC Thread
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next