South Park Is Gay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

South Park Is Gay

South Park Yaoi RP

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Crayon Cutters and K2 Meters

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TotalitarianisticTwincest
Admin

Crayon Cutters and K2 Meters Empty
PostSubject: Crayon Cutters and K2 Meters   Crayon Cutters and K2 Meters I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 11:04 am

//TotalitarianisticTwincest :: Stan Marsh, Kyle Broflovski and Butters//

and

//K-Squared :: Craig Tucker, Kenny McCormick and Kevin McCormick//

Last edited by TotalitarianisticTwincest on Mon Dec 07, 2009 1:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://cocociderthesecond.deviantart.com/
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Crayon Cutters and K2 Meters   Crayon Cutters and K2 Meters I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 11:07 am

Ϛtan Ϻarshζeopold "βutters" Ϛcotch

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

The small football stadium hadn't been filtered out entirely yet after the home game in South Park, and Stan Marsh wasn't in a hurry to leave either. He'd already managed to change out of his uniform - he was possibly the strangest quarterback in history, since he was only around 5'9" and one-hundred-thirty pounds - and into his normal jeans, studded belt and brown jacket, his hat stuffed in his duffel bag with the rest of his stuff. Pulling the strap over his head so it crossed his chest, he waved at Kyle Broflovski, his super best friend, as he got out his car keys, approaching the high school parking lot to find his car. Getting away from his team was probably a very good idea; they had just won a game, not to mention it was the first game of the season, and Stan didn't entirely want to get caught up in their roiling after party bound to be full of drinking games and body shots, possibly off of each other if they got drunk enough. Who knew what could happen there? It was South Park. The Anti-Christ lived here; it was basically Hell, so anything could happen.

Electric blue eyes flicked up to glance at his used, black 1980 Corvette, fingering the key as he opened the back door and threw his bag into the back seat, leaning in to grab his inhaler from the side pocket and some other things, before stuffing them into his pockets. Shutting the door, he made a face as he turned on the alarm, the "chirp chirp" of it not matching the beat-up state the little car was in. But his dad had insisted. Especially after the little scare with car thieves which actually turn out to be raccoons. And Cartman once, in Butters' dad's car.

Sighing, Stan pocketed his keys and turned back to the stadium, heading back to at least hang out with his friends.

"Stan! Stan, I got it on tape! Hey!"

'Oh Jesus Christ..'

Stan gave a long, loud sigh, and turned to face his father, Randall Marsh, who had never given up his camera ever since he got it, making sure to videotape everything he could. Including Stan. And it was annoying.

"I know you did, Dad, you get everything on tape. Put it away, dude, or I'm going to kick you in the shin."

"C'mon, Stan! Just wave at it! This is my son Stan... c'mon, wave! Is Shelley anywhere around here? Ah, I've got to find her.. Shelley? Shelley, where are you?"

As his dad started calling for Stan's older sister, Shelley, Stan took that chance to bolt away, glancing back once with a smirk on his face..

And running smack into Craig Tucker, knocking them both over, Craig backwards, and a shower of popcorn flung itself in an arch, Stan landing right on top of the taller senior, disorienting him a bit.

"Jesus Christ, dude, I'm sorry," he said, getting up after a moment and offering a hand to pull Craig up, "My dad was around with the camera, dude, I was in a hurry to get the hell away from him. I wasn't watching where I was going."

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Tonight was fantastic.

Kevin McCormick was the love of Butters' life. They were the perfect couple, no matter what, in Butters' eyes. And tonight was just an example.

Kevin had rented a scary movie from the library, since no money was involved, and used what little extra he had on a large Twix, which he knew Butters loved. Butters was currently curled up in Kevin's side, feeling like he fit perfectly there, which he pretty much did, being so small and thin, with Kevin's muscular arm around him. The blanket Kevin had painted 'Kevin loves Butters' on was up around him and over Kevin's lap, keeping them warmer and snuggled tighter. It was a makeshift date on a two-dollar budget. But Butters couldn't be happier.

Smiling brightly, Butters pressed himself tighter into Kevin's side, his thin arms wrapped around Kevin's middle as tight as he could, unwilling to let go for a moment. He was so happy. So happy.

"Golly, Kevin, thanks for doing all this," he said to Kevin, looking up to him and smiling wider, "I'm so happy, I love you so much!"

Snuggling more into Kevin's side, he couldn't get enough of it. He loved Kevin so much. Nobody could make him as happy as Kevin did.

"Gosh, I wanna stay here forever, Kevin," he said, "I'd get a job to help out, we could sleep in the same bed, we can spend all the time in the world together.. It's my dream.."

Nobody could wipe the smile off of Butters' face. Not even Cartman.
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Crayon Cutters and K2 Meters   Crayon Cutters and K2 Meters I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 11:08 am

K-Squared wrote:
ʗʀɑɨɡ ʈʊʗkɛʀ
⌠ ₪ ⌡ kevinɱ c c o r m i c k ⌠ ₪ ⌡
"ɨ’ɱ ɡoɳɳɑ fᴜʗk ʏoᴜ ᴜp"
"ɓɛɛʀ, ɓɑɨʈ, ɑɳɗ ɑɱɱo: ωɦɑʈ ɱoʀɛ ɗo ɨ ɳɛɛɗ?"

[size=10]Craig Tucker had been at the football game for no reason other than Token had dragged him along in order to cheer for Clyde, who was as dumb as a doorknob still but had managed to get himself together enough to understand the basic nuances and point of football. Needless to say, Craig had spent the whole game passed out across Token's lap, holding the thing of popcorn with naught but a navy polo shirt pulled over a long sleeved white one and his trademark blue cap as protection against the September evening. Token was warm but he wasn't warm enough, and Craig found himself freezing by the time Token had woken him up and promptly ditched him to go fuck Clyde or something.

Craig sighed and stood up, readjusting his cap and grabbing his popcorn. He popped a few pieces in his cap idly as he watched people leaving the stadium, the scoreboard still set to the final score: 41-10. Craig smiled despite himself; he wasn't an athlete but he liked their football team well enough and considering the fact that both Clyde and Kenny were on the team, he could be a little bit proud while no one was around to see.

The seventeen year old licked his lips and made his way out to the parking lot, starting to walk towards his house. Craig wasn't poor. Well, Craig wasn't as poor as, well, Kenny, but the fact remained that the Tuckers were only a couple notches above the McCormicks on the chopping block when it came to monetary affairs. Needless to say, because his family was on welfare, Craig didn't have a car. He was content walking everywhere, because walking was boring, and for the most part, Craig liked this nice and boring, except when he got pissed off. When he got pissed off... He was like the fucking Hulk. There was really no dealing with him when that happened. It took a lot for him to get that way, though, and he usually avoided getting angry.

However, it was a shock when he was suddenly sprawled across the ground, his popcorn flying fucking everywhere and his back hitting the pavement painfully. He opened blue-gray eyes, locked them on Stan Marsh, and made a face when the quarterback got off of him, offering a hand. Craig blinked and then took it, standing up quickly and towering over Stan, his six foot two wiry frame definitely imposing. His other hand, the one not currently grasping Stan's, went up immediately, his slim middle finger pressing against Stan's chin and tilting his head back. Craig's facial expression didn't change in the least and he spoke, his voice monotonous. "You owe me dinner now, Marsh. And a ride home. Come on."

He dropped the hand at Stan's chin and turned, his other hand still firmly encasing Stan's as he yanked him towards the road, intent on getting a free meal out of the other man if it killed him. He had planned on eating the popcorn, but that had spilled every where and pretty much fucked that plan in the eye. So he was going to take advantage of the fact that Stan had money and guilt trip him into giving him food. Craig was good at guilt-tripping people.

╰☆╮ | | ╰☆╮

[size=10]Kevin had never been happier. There was no other way to describe it. He had been lonely for so much of his life and now, suddenly, he had someone who meant the whole wide world to him. Sure, they were like, four years apart or something, and Butters wasn't technically legal yet, but that was okay. Kevin loved Butters way too much to care. He pressed his lips to the blonde boy's forehead, turning his eyes back on to the movie playing; even Kevin knew it was stupid, but he really, really didn't care. Everything was perfect. He had even gotten an answer from Damien earlier in the day and all he needed was a moment to bring it up.

Butters spoke and Kevin's face split into a grin; the man was sure that this was one hell of a cheap date, especially since his camo hat was still plunked down on top of his head and his sneakers were still on. He usually attempted to dress up for dates, but he had wanted this one to be casual, nothing more, nothing less, and so he was pretty dressed down for their date. He spoke, his voice like his father's: Southern and pleasant. "I love you, too. So much. An'... because I love you, me an' Ken have been talkin'. We've saved up enough money an' we wanna move to an apartment downtown. There'll be room for you an' we can live there together. I figured... it might be nice to have our own place for when... for when we have the baby, you know?"

He bit his lower lip; Kevin had no idea how exactly Butters would react to his idea about having a kid, and he hoped it would be favourable. He had asked Damien already and the Anti-Christ had gone ahead and ok'ed his proposition. All that needed to be done now was to confirm everything with Butters, and he wanted nothing more than his little blonde to be happy. He knew Butters liked kids and he was hoping that he wanted a kid of his own. Kevin sure did. He figured he'd be a good dad, as long as he cut down on the burgeoning alcoholism. He loved Butters, and he wanted them to be the perfect family.

Kevin would do whatever it took to make sure they were a happy, well-off family.
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Crayon Cutters and K2 Meters   Crayon Cutters and K2 Meters I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 11:10 am

Crayon Cutters and K2 Meters Stankylebutters2-1
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

βutters ϚcotchӃyle βroflovskiϚtan Ϻarsh
"I'm scared of ɴoτ ғɩττɩɴɢ ɩɴ."
"I'm scared of sτaʏɩɴɢ ɩɴ τʜe ʙacκɢrouɴɗ."
"I'm scared of ʙeɩɴɢ ʟeғτ ʙeʜɩɴɗ."

↗✖✖✖✖✖↙

Having already talked to Stan for the most part before the ravenette had changed out of his uniform, Kyle figured he had the 'okay' to go off on his own thing, which was currently finding Ike. His little brother had been with him a moment ago, and now he was nowhere to be seen, his disappearance causing Kyle's current distress, his anger rising a bit and the sound of his mother's shrill Brooklyn accent in his head, screaming at him about how he was a failure, losing her precious little baby, her favorite son, et cetera, et cetera. He needed to find Ike. And he needed to do it quick.

"Ike?! Dude, Ike, where'd you go?" he called, his voice straining to rise over the steady roar of the full, crowded stadium area, the path in front of the home bleachers packed with people just standing around and hanging out to bask in the winning score.

Kyle growled a few curses under his breath as he pushed through the groups of people, freeing himself from a traffic block halfway through, all the while ducking and standing on his toes to look over shoulders to find his brother's dark head. To which he had no luck.

"Damn it! Ike, you fucking bastard.."

A bit later, Kyle was out of breath, and slumped down on the bleachers, sighing and pulling his hat down over his eyes out of frustration, a growl leaving him as he calmed down. Maybe Ike was with their parents... No, they would have called. Maybe he was with some friends... No, he would have seen them group up somewhere.

Damnit, he was in trouble now.

"Looking for someone?"

Kyle glanced to his side, and was not suprised to see Ike sitting there with a grin on his face, having watched Kyle run about like a lab rat. Kyle was pissed.

"What the hell is your problem, dude? I was looking everywhere for you! You know what Mom would do to me if I lost you? Jesus fucking Christ, lets go! We're going home!"

Frowning, Kyle grabbed his little brother by the arm roughly, and dragged him along toward the parking lot, not slowing his pace to accommodate Ike's shorter legs. The kid was always getting on his nerves, but he still cared about him; he'd actually been worried a bit when he couldn't find the little idiot, which pissed him off. The kid knew exactly which buttons to press. He was smart and he knew it.

"Get in the car, I'm dropping you off at home."

Opening the passenger door of his brand new Acura, he shoved Ike inside, gaining a disgusted face in response - to which he scrunched up his nose and rolled his eyes - before slamming the door shut.

"Stupid little dipshit."

↗✖✖✖✖✖↙

Butters' face was brighter with every word Kevin said, his smile growing wider and wider. He loved Kevin so much! Butters couldn't be happier. If he was happier, he felt he would explode. So many butterflies were all packed in his stomach, he didn't know what to do. There was no word for this. None at all.

But wait.. The baby? What baby?

Blinking, Butters tilted his head in alight confusion, still huddled up to Kevin snugly, his arms still hugged tight around Kevin's middle. The brightness didn't fade one bit from his face. In fact, a good deal of excitement added into the mix of happy emotions written all over his face. Were they adopting?

"Golly, Kevin, do we have the money to adopt a baby?" he said, sitting up at attention almost, excited and all smiles.

Butters kind of had a wish that one of them had been a girl so they could have had a child that was a mix of them both, but raising one that had no home was the next best thing.

But Butters felt strange.. like he could do it. So he felt the need to ask.

"Gosh, we couldn't have enough... What do you, mean, Kev?"

↗✖✖✖✖✖↙

Well this was suprising. But not suprising at the same time.

Stan arched an eyebrow when Craig's middle finger tilted back his head, and for a moment, Craig was so close that Stan almost thought the taller guy was going to kiss him, and leaned back slightly, frowning. Craig was holding his hand for too long. They weren't even really friends. Why in the world..

"You owe me dinner now, Marsh. And a ride home. Come on."

'What a way to ask for a date.'

Before Stan could give protest, Craig was dragging him toward the parking lot, leaving behind the scattered popcorn all over the ground. Stan glanced back, catching Cartman's smirk and flipped him off, before pulling his hand out of Craig's, making a face.

"Dude, I just owe you popcorn. I don't have a problem with dropping you off at your house, but Jesus Christ, dude, I'm not buying you dinner. You sound like some high maintenance girlfriend."

'Oh right. Wendy.'

As if on cue, the black haired girl, with an arm hooked around Bebe's, called his name, waving for him as he looked in her direction. Soon enough, the two caught up with him, and Wendy latched onto his arm - which she never did anymore; surely this was because of the win - giggling like a slut. Stan frowned.

"Wanna go get di-"

"Uh, sorry Wendy, I kind of made plans already," Stan said, cutting her off and slipping his arm away from her, grabbing Craig's sleeve and pulling him toward his car, "I'll try to call you later, but if I don't, I'm probably drunk."

Giving a winning smile to his "girlfriend", he turned, glancing at Craig with a look on his face that screamed 'get this bitch away from me' - sure, he'd been obsessed with her a while back, but now, she was just getting on his last nerve - and pulled the other the rest of the way toward his car, letting him go as he unarmed the alarm and got in, unlocking the passenger door.

"Shitty Wok, right, dude? They have a drive thru now, so just tell me what, I'll get it and drop you off at your house, alright?"

↗✖✖✖✖✖↙
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Crayon Cutters and K2 Meters   Crayon Cutters and K2 Meters I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 11:15 am

K-Squared wrote:
ʗʀɑɨɡ ʈʊʗkɛʀ
> k e n n y m c c o r m i c k <

"ɨ’ɱ ɡoɳɳɑ fᴜʗk ʏoᴜ ᴜp"
[size=16]"ʏɛɑɦ, ɨ’ɱ ɦoʈ. ɨ ɗoɴ’ʈ ɴɛɛɗ ʏou ʈo ʈɛℓℓ ɱɛ"

[size=10]Kenny hadn't bothered to change out of the South Park High football uniform; he was the team's running back, his lithe frame making him perfect for the position. He was still a little sweaty, rubbing his hair down with a towel as he walked out of the locker rooms and straight into Red. He blinked and locked his blue eyes on the other man's, cocking an eyebrow at him. Red looked right back unenthusiastically and Kenny dropped the towel, sliding one arm around the faux redhead's waist and yanking him in. "Hey, babe, I don't want to go to that 'conformist' party, do you? I've got some coke back home and all it'll cost you is a little personal time with that tight ass of yours."

Red arched an eyebrow right back, sliding his arm around Kenny's neck, his cigarette in his other hand. He eyed the blonde; they had a good thing going here and Red didn't regret that he was practically selling his body to the blonde because hell, he was fucking the only guy in South Park who knew what the fuck he was doing in bed.. He spoke, his voice it's usual monotone pitch. "I'm so freaking shocked. Kenny McCormick wants to have sex?"

Kenny grinned and caught the Goth boy's lower lip between his teeth, pulling him into a kiss. Red rolled his eyes and dropped his cig, crushing it before allowing Kenny to start pulling him towards the parking lot, where the pride and joy of Kenny's life, the motorcycle he had saved for for years, sat, unscathed and shining under the false lights of the stadium. They kissed the entire way there, neither of them paying much attention to where the fuck it was they were going, and they only broke their kiss when they ended up on something hard, flat, and metal. Red would have kept going but Kenny managed to pry him off, grinning at him flirtatiously before looking around. They were on the hood of an Acura and- "Shit."

Kenny sat up, Red standing between his legs and lighting up another smoke even as both their gazes hit Kyle. Red merely rolled his eyes and went back to his cigarette but Kenny grabbed his best friend's arm, pulling him close and kissing him on the forehead, grinning brightly at the redhead. "Hey, bitch. I was just entertaining a customer. You want to help?"

Red gave Kenny a scathing look, puffing on his cigarette. "Threesomes are so conformist, McCormick. Count me out." He fixed Kyle with a nasty look and then sauntered off, leaving Kenny and Kyle alone except for Ike in the car. Kenny wrapped his arms around the other man, hugging him tight and kissing his neck repeatedly, albeit playfully.

╰☆╮ | | ╰☆╮

Kevin fiddled with the edge of the worn blanket on their laps and glanced at Butters before sighing and wrapping his arms firmly around the little blonde. "I went an' talked to Damien yesterday, and he, well, he said that if we really wanted to, an' if you agreed, then we could... have a baby of our own. You'd get pregnant and everythin'; I'd be the daddy, you'd be the mommy an' we'd have a happy, normal family with you, me, an' our little baby. I figgered that if we were going to move, then we should have some other happy news with it, too, an' this seems like it would make you happy because I know you like babies."

Kevin was blushing, a light pink colour dusting his cheeks as he looked at the TV, at the crappy movie cover, at the kitchen, at anywhere except the love of his life. He was more nervous than anything; he had helped raise Karen, and she had turned out fine, being a cheerleader and all, but their own kid was a huge responsibility and although Kevin knew that he was always going to have his baby brother available to baby-sit, he did not want the child growing up thinking that Kenny was his father.

The brunette tilted Butters' face up then, kissing him gently and slowly on the lips before murmuring, "It's entirely up to you. I don't care what your decision is; I just want you to be happy, Butters. I love you so much, an' baby or not, that ain't gonna change because of a baby or anythin' because Kenny says we're soulmates and we have to be together. I'd die without you."

╰☆╮ | | ╰☆╮

[size=10]Craig nearly laughed when he saw the look on Stan's face, but then he totally remembered that he didn't laugh, ever, and promptly shut his mouth, instead fixing his cap and following Stan to rest of the way to the car, sliding in once it was unlocked and not bothering to pull his seatbelt on. Rather he adjusted his polo shirt and glanced over at Stan, arching an eyebrow before dropping the seat back a little.

He sighed and yanked his chullo hat off, tossing it in the backseat casually and eying Stan momentarily; he had a good five inches on the other man, and admittedly he found Stan increasingly attractive; sure, Kenny was hotter than him, and Kyle had a more girlish figure, but Stan was cute enough, and despite the fact that they were mortal enemies, he could see himself ripping the football player away from Wendy, luring him in, and then dumping him in front of the entire school.

Craig smirked at this idea and leaned back a little more, scratching his scalp absentmindedly before starting to think. Thomas had moved away with his mother and Tweek was in some expensive school in Italy; something to do with coffee, according to his father. Craig didn't know anymore. He had lost both his boyfriend's within a week of one another, and he had grown even less caring of other's emotions when he had found himself alone. He still had Clyde and Token but they didn't carry the same punch as Tweek and Thom had. He had loved them both so much.

Now he was ogling Stan Marsh and thinking the other man would make a pretty little substitute. Rather, he was thinking how fun it would be to take completely and totally straight Stan Marsh and make him a total fag for Craig. This only broadened his smirk; he liked the sound of that. 'Fag for Craig'. Nearly sounded like a campaign slogan or something. He glanced at Stan and nodded, looking him over again. "Shitty Wok is fine, dude. I don't give a fuck."
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Crayon Cutters and K2 Meters   Crayon Cutters and K2 Meters I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 11:17 am

↗✖✖✖✖✖↙

Opening the driver's side door to his shiny new car, he frowned when he glanced Ike's smirk directed out the back window, the Canadian turned in his seat. Kyle had turned just in time to get Kenny latching onto him, the blonde sending chills up his spine with the kisses to his neck. He blinked for a moment, a bit suprised but not at the same time. Kenny was a whore. But Kyle was not usually the target when it came to it, for anyone, actually, since he was such a goody-two-shoes, getting good grades, doing all his homework, never cutting class, with his shiny new Acura and his Jewish parents.

Ike gave a snicker from inside the car, and it snapped Kyle out of his small stupor, promptly shooting Ike a look of disgust as he lifted his hands to put them on Kenny's shoulders, pushing him off a bit and keeping him at arms length.

"Dude, are you drunk?"

Well, there was an obvious answer to that. Kyle didn't smell any alcohol on the blonde yet, so Kenny wasn't drunk. A thin red eyebrow arched with his frown.

"Well, even if you have or haven't, Kenny, I need to take my asshole little brother home and drop him off."

His stomach growled.

"And get something to eat. Dude, if you want a ride, you can come with," he said, smiling before turning to the car and leaning in to speak to Ike, "Get in the back, Ike, Kenny's coming with us."

With a groan, Ike obeyed for once and climbed into the back, Kyle straightening to look at Kenny again.

"Get in, we'll go to Shitty Wok and get something. I've got money on me."

↗✖✖✖✖✖↙

Butters' smile couldn't get any brighter. He could get pregnant? He could have Kevin's baby? He was on cloud nine. Of course he would do it! He'd wanted this from the beginning, no matter how weird people would think it. He was so happy.. Words couldn't describe it, but his face did. He was beaming like the sun.

When Kevin kissed him, he kissed back enthusiastically, wrapping his arms around Kevin's neck and hugging him tight, his big blue eyes staring into Kevin's brightly.

"Gosh, Kev, I'd love to have your baby!" he said, happy as could be, "It's what I have been wishing to do for you ever since we got together! Do you want a baby, Kev?"

Taking Kevin's hands, Butters stood, biting his lower lip, looking exited. He nodded back to Kevin's room a bit, tugging on Kevin's hands.

"If you want one, you wanna start trying now?"

'Gosh, I can't wait!'

He wasn't concerned with the morning sickness, nor the mood swings, nor what it made him look like. He wasn't concerned about it at all. In fact, he knew Kevin would probably only think it was even cuter, especially because, well... it was their baby. Butters felt special; he could do this.

"I'll find a job to help pay for all the things we'll need to buy for the baby, and I'll help pay for everything else... I can't wait to tell everyone, Kev, they'll all know we're living together and having a baby!"

Butters wasn't even thinking about their age difference. His dad had no idea they were even together, and just yesterday, even, he'd gone home and his father had thrown a paperweight at him, angry that he'd been out so long and while he was grounded. The only reason Butters had gotten the guts to sneak out every night was for Kevin. He loved Kevin too much to go one day without him. And now he was going to give Kevin a child..

"I'm so excited, Kev, I hope it works the first time!"

↗✖✖✖✖✖↙

Stan started his Corvette, the rumble of it vibrating the ground in a fluid, purring kind of way, feeling eyes burning into him for the longest time. Raising an eyebrow, he glanced at Craig, who was staring at him, and frowned, turning to back out of the parking space. As soon as he was on the street, Stan didn't bother with the speed limit, simply tearing off toward City Wok and impatiently sliding through the drive thru, handing Craig his payback. There were no traffic jams in South Park, so this was sure to be a quick thing. Just speed to Craig's house, drop him off and go home. That was it.

Oh, but it never has to be that easy.

"Jesus fucking Christ," he growled, tapping his steering wheel with one finger, his other hand in his lap and clenching over and over.

They were stuck behind an accident. Probably someone drunk had caused the whole thing, but there was a line of cars from the football game blocking the way off, and police were crawling everywhere, as well as Paramedics and a couple fire trucks were parked horizontal on the street. Stan sighed, glancing in the rearview mirror; there was a long line behind him too, so he couldn't back up and find a detour. He was stuck.

"Fuck, dude.."

Scratching his stomach under his shirt, he put his car in park and unbuckled his own seatbelt, looking back in the back seat at his duffel bag. They might make a checkpoint out of this place, so he might need his license and all that... Sighing, Stan pulled his feet up on the seat, straddling the middle armrest compartment, and leaned over to get into his bag, unzipping pockets and rifling through them.

"Damn it, dude, I swear I put it in here.." he mumbled, "Maybe... glovebox.."

Not giving a second thought to it, Stan pulled back and leaned right over Craig, opening his glovebox and leaning to look in carefully, awfully close to Craig's lap. Stan didn't seem to really notice nor care about it, as he found his license and all his information, grinning as he shut the compartment and slid back into his seat.

"I paid for that, I want a fry," he said, reaching into the bag conveniently placed in Craig's lap in order to snatch a couple fries, fingers scraping the bottom of the bag, before sticking them in his mouth and slipping out his cell phone in order to text his dad that he'd be late getting home.

↗✖✖✖✖✖↙

Last edited by TotalitarianisticTwincest on Mon Nov 30, 2009 11:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Crayon Cutters and K2 Meters   Crayon Cutters and K2 Meters I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 11:18 am

K-Squared wrote:
ʗʀɑɨɡ ʈʊʗkɛʀ

"ɨ’ɱ ɡoɳɳɑ fᴜʗk ʏoᴜ ᴜp"
[size=16]"ʏɛɑɦ, ɨ’ɱ ɦoʈ. ɨ ɗoɴ’ʈ ɴɛɛɗ ʏou ʈo ʈɛℓℓ ɱɛ"

[size=10]Kenny smirked and watched Kyle boss Ike around before brashly smacking his best friend’s ass and kissing him on the cheek, dashing around to the other side of the car before Kyle could do anything to him, wrenching the door open and sliding into the car, which still had that delicious ‘new car’ smell. Kenny relaxed immediately and didn’t bother putting his seatbelt on, tilting his head back and just sitting there.

Sure, he was jealous.

How could he not be?

Kyle was smart, rich, and handsome. Kenny had only the last one going for him, and even his hot ass was on the streets all the time or in strip clubs, making the most of amateur nights on a STD-infested strip pole. It certainly wasn’t the life everyone wanted to live. In fact, it straight up sucked.

So yeah, he was jealous, but you couldn’t really blame him, could you?

Kenny had the short end of the stick while his best friend was born with a silver spoon in his mouth.

He loved Kyle, though.

More than anything, really.

The redhead was perfect in every way and form, and the way he handled himself made him all the more desirable. There was that piece of him that Kenny wanted to totally corrupt. He wanted to turn the golden boy of South Park high into a bad ass motherfucker. The blonde watched Kyle and then stretched slightly. “Can I spend the night, man?”

╰☆╮ | | ╰☆╮

Kevin’s face lit up when Butter’s looked so excited and he nodded, taking the other’s hands when Butters’ grabbed his, watching him. He was so happy because Butters seemed so glad, and all he wanted was for the blonde to be happy. That was the only thing he had ever wanted, was for him to find a lover and for them to be happy. Kevin wanted to provide for his family more than anything else in the world.

They reached the bedroom and Kevin sat down on the bed, pulling Butters into his lap and leaning up, kissing him lightly on the cheek before murmuring, “I love you more than anythin’, Butters. You know that. I… well… I don’t have much money, you know that…”

He fell silent for a long, long while and then locked eyes with Butters, pulling out a small, simple engagement ring. [color=forestgreen] “Kenny and I saved up for this for a long time. And we finally got enough money between the two of us and I… Butters, you wanna marry me? ‘Cause I love you, an’ I think we’d be a great couple, an’ that way our baby will never wonder, y’know?”

Kevin didn’t usually get so flustered but today was a big day.

He was going to be moving out, he was going to get Butters pregnant, and he figured that he might as well marry him. He smiled slightly and ran his fingers through the boy’s hair, looking him over. “I have some other money saved up so we can go get dinner, too, okay?”

╰☆╮ | | ╰☆╮

[size=10]Oh, the little bitch had to be doing this on purpose. He could not be acting so sexual by nature alone. Craig’s eyes continued following Stan around, memorizing every movement the football player made and clenching his jaw as he fought down impending arousal. Stan was a little fucking sneak, that’s what he was, and he was one hundred percent hitting on Craig at the moment, knowing full well that the dark-haired boy wouldn’t be able to resist.

Craig continued to watch him, arching a thin eyebrow as he bit his lip, trying to restrain himself. He didn’t like Stan; fuck, why would he? However, Stan had a killer body and was about as fucking hot as anything else, and Craig couldn’t afford Kenny all the time. Besides, because he hated Stan, it immediately made this so much better. Lead him on and break him and it’d be all good. He could get revenge for Peru.

The ravenette smirked and then grabbed Stan’s wrist, leaning over and kissing his neck, biting down hard and leaving a hickey. “Hey, we’re going to be stuck here for a while. Why don’t we climb into the backseat and keep each other entertained?”

Craig locked eyes with Stan, arching an eyebrow as a direct challenge to Stan. “Or are you gonna fucking pussy out?”
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Crayon Cutters and K2 Meters   Crayon Cutters and K2 Meters I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 11:22 am

↗✖✖✖✖✖↙

Stan had been about to send the text to his father when Craig was suddenly invading his personal space and kissing his neck. Dropping his phone on the floor of the car, he grimaced and attempted shove Craig off, his hand coming up to rub his neck, a sore spot indicating the hickey. Wendy was going to bitch if she saw it.

"What the fuck, dude! What's your fucking problem?"

'I'm kicking him out of my damn car, he can walk home!'

But he couldn't since Craig was still on him, biting his neck and grabbing his wrist, pretty much cornering him in his own car. Untangling his legs from under the steering wheel, Stan pushed on Craig's shoulder with his free hand, totally unable to gather solid ground in order to shove Craig off in the position he was in, his back pressed against the door and his feet trying not to kick the car out of parking.

"Dude, stop it, what the hell! I only fucking agreed to giving you some fucking dinner and taking you home! This is not a date, you asshole!"

'I have a fucking girlfriend!'

What the hell was Craig doing anyway? As far as Stan knew, Craig hated him. So there was absolutely no reason for this at all. This just made no sense whatsoever.

"Craig, get the fuck off of me! You hate me! People who hate each other can't get a fucking nnn-" his voice accidentally wavered into some feel-good noise, the spot at crook of his neck and shoulder somewhat of a trigger that Craig just found.

He didn't like it, but he did at the same time. He couldn't help it, he was human after all, so he relaxed a bit, his free hand slipping into Craig's hair and tangling in it.

"Seriously... you need to stop.." he half muttered, half breathed, "Jesus fucking Christ this is wrong as fuck.."

↗✖✖✖✖✖↙

Butters listened to Kevin with a bright smile on his face, his eyes moving down to catch sight of the ring. It was simple, but...

"I love you so much, Kev!" Butters yelped suddenly, throwing his arms around Kevin's neck so enthusiastically, that he and Kevin toppled over onto the bed the rest of the way, Butters on top of the other and hugging tight, "Golly, yes! Yes, I'll marry you, of course! You didn't even need a ring, Kev, I love you with or without it!"

Pushing up a bit, Butters gave Kevin a deep kiss on the mouth, before clinging onto him again, possibly the happiest person alive on the planet right then. Kevin was his perfect match. Everyone was going to know it.

"You'll be the best father ever, Kev, 'cause you're already the best boyf- no.. fiance!"

Sliding off of Kevin, Butters pulled off his shirt and started to undo his pants, before suddenly stopping, looking at Kevin with a bit of an embarrassed look on his face. He was a virgin after all, so he had no idea what he was doing. He wanted to, though, since it was Kevin for one thing and he wanted to have Kevin's kid for another. He just needed.. guidance.

"I'm a virgin, Kev, so you're gonna have to show me how to do this. I don't know anything when it comes to it."

His face became sunshine bright again when he thought about it; Kevin would be his first. It was special. Not that it wasn't special anyway; this just made it.. more special.

"Golly, you're gonna be my first everything!" he said, before pulling off his pants, leaving him in his pink boxers, "Just show me what to do and I'll learn, 'kay?"

↗✖✖✖✖✖↙

Kyle had been about to smack Kenny upside the head for groping him like he did, but Kenny had already dodged into his car, earning a sigh and an eyeroll from the redhead as he slipped into the driver's seat and shut the door.

"I could ask my mom, dude, but I dunno what she'd say. I think she's seen you around and everything," he said, starting the car and putting on his seatbelt.

His gaze flicked at Kenny, and he frowned, before looking back at Ike, cringing when he got a middle finger in the face. Turning back to Kenny, he reached over and grabbed the other's seatbelt, buckling it and frowning.

"I don't care that you're immortal and shit, dude, dying can't be fun," he said, before pulling out of the parking lot, heady for City Wok at the speed limit.

Kyle was a perfect driver. He'd passed all his tests with flying colors, having studied the books and practiced like the good student he was. He made his family proud most of the time, he guessed. But not as much as Ike did. He held a bit of spite toward his brother, but he wasn't going to show it, at least not in front of people. Stan was about the only person who knew, and maybe Kenny.

"Tell me what you want, Ken, I'll get it for you. I need to ask my mom if you can stay."

Pulling out his cell phone, Kyle dialed his mother's number, holding it to his ear and getting her shrill Brooklyn accent two rings later.

"What is it, Kyle?"

"Can Kenny stay over tonight? I've got that air mattress in my room already since Dad bought it for that trip he didn't go on."

"McCormick? I don't know, Kyle, he's-"

"Not going to do anything, Mom. He's been my friend since elementary, I'm sure it'll be fine."

"Well... Alright, but if I hear something suspicious, I'm coming to see."

Glancing at Kenny, Kyle smiled and nodded, indicating that it was cool for him to stay over.

"Alright, Mom, thanks. Bye."

Hanging up, he stuck his phone back into his pocket and pulled up a bit in the busy drive through, leaning back to get his wallet out of his back pocket.

"You're cool with the air mattress, right? I've slept on it before and I think it's pretty comfortable. If you want my bed, that's fine too, I don't mind sleeping on the air mattress at all."

↗✖✖✖✖✖↙
Back to top Go down
K-Squared
Admin
K-Squared

PostSubject: Re: Crayon Cutters and K2 Meters   Crayon Cutters and K2 Meters I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 6:27 pm

ʗʀɑɨɡ ʈʊʗkɛʀ
⌠ ₪ ⌡ kevin ▪️ ɱ c c o r m i c k ⌠ ₪ ⌡

"ɨ’ɱ ɡoɳɳɑ fᴜʗk ʏoᴜ ᴜp"
"ʏɛɑɦ, ɨ’ɱ ɦoʈ. ɨ ɗoɴ’ʈ ɴɛɛɗ ʏou ʈo ʈɛℓℓ ɱɛ"

Kenny glanced in Kyle’s direction, looking him over for a good few seconds before shrugging, propping his feet up on the dashboard nonchalantly. “I’d sleep in the backyard if it meant I didn’t have to go home tonight, Kyle. I don’t care where you make me sleep as long as I don’t have to go there.”

Ken glanced in the backseat and blew Ike a kiss before crossing his ankles absentmindedly and looking out the window, watching the scenery go by. They hit the traffic jam and Kenny grinned, unbuckling his seatbelt and turning so he was leaning against the door, resting his legs across Kyle’s lap and pulling Ike into the passenger seat with him, resting the kid on his lap. Ike was like a little brother to him, and he was really good with kids despite all his promiscuity. Kenny rested his chin on Ike’s shoulder and looked at Kyle, sticking his tongue out. “We’re going to be stuck in here for a while, looks like, so why don’t we do something productive?”

Still holding onto Ike, Kenny leaned forward, catching Kyle by the collar and tugging him forward a little bit. He pressed his lips to his best friend’s, arching an eyebrow and keeping his eyes open as if challenging him. After a few seconds he pulled back, hugging Ike to his chest and grinning at Kyle. “Still think I’m not going to do anything to you tonight?”

╰☆╮ | | ╰☆╮

Kevin stared at his boyfriend, his blue eyes wide as he watched the other man undress.

Butters was beautiful.

That was the only thing that could describe the mostly naked blonde sitting on his bed at the moment. Kevin stared at the other’s slender body, having never seen Butters even close to naked before. His fiancé was absolutely stunning at the moment and Kevin could only stare at him for a good few minutes, trying to take in the blonde’s body as he simply gaped.

He had a very one-tracked mind and that became obvious almost immediately.

Kevin leaned forward and put his hands on the other’s hips, kissing him lightly on the lips and murmuring, “I love you so much, Butters. An’ I promise that I’ll teach you everythin’, okay? I’ll be gentle, too, ‘cause I don’t wanna hurt you ever.”

He kissed him again slowly, pushing him back onto the bed and running his hand down Butters slim side. He held onto the other tightly, not letting him go, and spoke softly, his voice gentle. “You make me happier than anything, Butters. You’re my everything.”

╰☆╮ | | ╰☆╮

Craig kept a passive look on his face, pressing Stan against the door more and continuing to bite and suck at his pale skin; for a pussy, Stan sure tasted nice as fuck. Craig glanced at him and rolled his eyes. “Seriously, you need to shut the fuck up. If you wanted me to stop so badly you would have gotten me off of you by now.” Craig slid a hand down, gripping the front of Stan’s pants in one slim hand before a faint smirk crossed his face. “Besides, this isn’t objecting to anything.”

He continued to move down Stan’s neck, nibbling at his collarbone curiously as he unzipped the other’s fly. “You can’t even fucking get away. Fucking slut…” He bit down on Stan’s neck hard enough to draw blood and then smirked, his eyes drifting to the car beside them.

Wendy and Bebe.

Sitting in the car beside them and fully able to see the action that was about to go down in the car.

Craig’s brain got to working and he grabbed Stan’s hair, pulling him forward into a rough kiss as he eyed the two girls in the car opposite them before breaking the kiss and flipping Stan over, pressing him against the door of the car so he could see both the girls right there.

Craig pressed his lips against Stan’s ear and murmured, “I’m going to fuck you right here. If they look even a little to the side they’re going to see everything I do to you. Every little thrust, every face you make, when you cum… they’re going to see it if they look over here and you’re going to love it even more.”

He bit the other’s neck again, starting to work on his pants roughly. “Come on. You obviously have an abuse fetish or you wouldn’t be with Wendy. Help me get your pants off, kid.” Craig managed to get Stan’s pants off and moved his lips up, licking the shell of Stan’s ear lewdly. “Besides, I’ve seen how you look at me sometimes. I turn you on.”
Back to top Go down
https://spig.forumotion.net
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Crayon Cutters and K2 Meters   Crayon Cutters and K2 Meters I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 3:34 pm

↗✖✖✖✖✖↙

Against the window, Stan's blue eyes burned into Wendy's car, his forearms pressed against the glass, his nails scraping as he clenched his fists. He was pissed off.. but turned on. Obviously. It didn't matter anymore. Wendy had cheated on him plenty of times.

Evidence A: Wendy and Bebe were making out right there in that car right next to them.

"Fuck, Craig, hold on," he growled, jabbing an elbow back to get Craig to stop temporarily.

Kicking off his shoes, he pressed the button to roll down his window with a foot, and waved an arm out to get their attention. Wendy glanced at him.. and her eyes widened for a second, seeing Craig behind him, hickeys all over Stan's neck.

"I'm breaking up with you this time," he called across to her, "I think it's mutual."

"Right. Craig? Seriously?"

But Stan was already rolling up the window, shrugging a shoulder and keeping his boxers on, only to maneuver his way past Craig and into the back, yanking Craig roughly back with him, before leaning into the front and turning his car halfway off, keeping on the heater so they wouldn't freeze.

Stan didn't care that it was Craig anymore.

"I don't care, Craig, we can say we hate each other all we want, but, dude, you're fucking hot for me too."

Straddling Craig's lap, Stan grabbed him by the collar of the shirt, and crushed their mouths together, giving Craig the best kiss he could conjure up, his tongue rolling 'r's inside Craig's mouth and teeth tugging on Craig's, the whole thing lasting a good hunk of time. Stan was a damn good kisser.

"At least I admit shit."

↗✖✖✖✖✖↙

Butters' face was red with embarrassment, but the good kind, his eyes wide and nervous. But he was so happy. And it showed.

Sliding his hands under Kevin's shirt, he pulled it off, biting his lower lip as he traced his fingers over Kevin's skin, his muscles, his scars.. Perfect. He couldn't believe this was happening. Kevin was the greatest person on Earth to him. And he was going to lose his virginity to the greatest person on Earth. And have his baby.

"Golly, Kev, you don't have to hold anything back," he said, leaning up to kiss Kevin on the mouth gently, "My dad beats me up all the time, pain's nothin'. And I love you, Kev, this will be the kind of pain I'll love like I love you. Because it's from you."

He smiled brightly, the blush on his face deepening when Kevin touched him. He gripped Kevin's shoulders for a bit, before his hands moved down, shaking as they fiddled with Kevin's belt, trying to undo it.

"G-gosh, I.. I'm sorry, my hands... I can't get your.. Oh golly..."

↗✖✖✖✖✖↙

Kyle had been about to say something, smiling, when Kenny grabbed him and kissed him, his eyes blinking and widening a moment, before he pulled away quickly, gripping the steering wheel and avoiding eye contact, a bit embarrassed. Typical virgin reaction.

"I know you're not going to rape me in my sleep, dude, you have more sense than that," he said, clearing his throat a bit as he heard Ike chuckle from Kenny's lap.

Kyle frowned, his hands fidgeting on the steering wheel, his finger's tapping on it rapidly. Kenny made him nervous. Being the goody-two-shoes he was, Kenny was the exact opposite, and always tried to pull him into the dark side. His mother would murder him if he gave in.

He sighed, slumping back in his seat as he inched forward slightly in the jam.

"Fuck, dude, this is ridiculous. I bet Barbrady's running this one."

Of course he was. How else would it be going so slow?

Rubbing an eye, Kyle yawned, his "perfect" sleeping schedule threatening to make him fall asleep at the wheel. He had homework to do.. and a presentation to write on European History. He was sure he was fucked with that. He needed to pull an all-nighter somehow.

'I'm pretty much fucked.'

Maybe even literally.

↗✖✖✖✖✖↙
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crayon Cutters and K2 Meters   Crayon Cutters and K2 Meters I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crayon Cutters and K2 Meters
Page 1 of 1