South Park Is Gay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

South Park Is Gay

South Park Yaoi RP

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Carpal Tunnel Of Love

Go down 
AuthorMessage
K-Squared
Admin
K-Squared

The Carpal Tunnel Of Love Empty
PostSubject: The Carpal Tunnel Of Love   The Carpal Tunnel Of Love I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 10:06 am

kɛɳɳɛʈɦ j ɑ ɱ ɛ ʂ ɱʗʗoʀɱɨʗk

ɓɑɓʏ ɗoɳ’ʈ ʈɑkɛ ɨʈ p ɛ ʀ ʂ o ɳ ɑ ℓ,
ωɦɛɳ ɨ ɡo ɑɳɗ {fᴜʗk} ʈɦɛʂɛ ɦoɛʂ.
ℓɛʈ’ʂ ʈɑℓk ɑɓoᴜʈ ʈɦɛ ωoʀɗ {fᴜʗk} foʀ ɑ ʂ ɛ ʗ o ɳ ɗ:
ɨ ɱɑkɛ ℓoʋɛ ʈo ʏoᴜ!
ɗoɳ’ʈ ɡɛʈ ɨʈ {fᴜʗk}ɛɗ ᴜp, ɓ ɑ ɓ ʏ,
ʏoᴜ’ʀɛ ɱʏ qᴜɛɛɳ.
ɛʋɛɳ ʈɦoᴜɡɦ ɨ ɡo ɑɳɗ pᴜʈ ɱʏ ɗɨʗk ɨɳ ɛ ʋ ɛ ʀ ʏ ʈ ɦ ɨ ɳ ɡ,
ɓɑɓʏ, ɨʈ’ʂ jᴜʂʈ ʗɑᴜʂɛ
ɨ ℓɨkɛ ʈo {fᴜʗk}, ɓ ɨ ʈ ʗ ɦ

Kenny kissed Kyle lightly on the lips, blue eyes playful as he ran teasing hand down to the other’s backside, gripping gently as to not hurt him. He spoke, his voice low. “It always burns the first few times you do it but you’ll be fine, I promise. We’ll take it easy for the rest of the night after this and by morning it’ll just be a little sore.” Kenny breathed out slowly, lips ghosting over the hollow of Kyle’s neck as he held onto him. “And I would never do anything to hurt you. You’ll like it way more than it’ll hurt you.”

He shifted, lifting Kyle up a little and adjusting him on his lap before shaking his head and raising his hands to Kyle’s face. “And you shut up. I’m not hotter than you. Maybe at first glance, yeah, but you’ve got to look deeper.” Ken leaned forward a little, looking Kyle straight in the eyes. “First off, you’ve got green eyes. Who else has green eyes around here? Sure, mine are blue, but so are everyone else’s around here. Me, Butters, Stan, Craig, Greg… I could go on and on…”

The blonde raised his hands a bit more, wrapping his hands in Kyle’s hair. “And then there’s your hair. Everyone just calls you a ginger but that’s because they aren’t really looking. There’s blonde in there, and brown, and so many different colours, and when the light hits you right, your hair is so many different colours.”

Ken kissed him slowly on the lips, moving his hands slowly down to the other’s shoulders and holding him tightly. “Your skin is flawless, your freckles are adorable, you’ve got a banging body, and everything about you is perfect.”

He sat back, leaning against the tub, and grinned. “Sure, I’m hot, but I’m damaged goods. Scars all over, my eye is giving out on me, and everyone knows me as the McCormick slut, not by my first name or anything. You’re the hotter one in this relationship if anyone with half a brain pays attention to us.”

fɑʗɛʂ ɗoωɳ, ɑʂʂɛʂ ᴜp
ʈɦɑʈ’ʂ ʈɦɛ ωɑʏ ɨ ℓɨkɛ ʈo {fᴜʗk}

Last edited by K-Squared on Tue Dec 22, 2009 7:23 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://spig.forumotion.net
K-Squared
Admin
K-Squared

PostSubject: Re: The Carpal Tunnel Of Love   The Carpal Tunnel Of Love I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 10:18 am

⌠ ₪ ⌡ kevinɱ c c o r m i c k ⌠ ₪ ⌡
ɨ’ℓℓ ʂɦoω ʏoᴜ ɱɨɳɛ ɨf ʏoᴜ ʂɦoω ɱɛ ʏoᴜʀʂ fɨʀʂʈ,
ℓɛʈ’ʂ ʗoɱpɑʀɛ ʂʗɑʀʂ ɨ’ℓℓ ʈɛℓℓ ʏoᴜ ωɦoʂɛ ɨʂ ωoʀʂɛ.
ℓɛʈ’ʂ ᴜɳωʀɨʈɛ ʈɦɛʂɛ pɑɡɛʂ ɑɳɗ ʀɛpℓɑʗɛ ʈɦɛɱ ωɨʈɦ {oᴜʀ oωɳ ωoʀɗʂ}.
ωɛ ℓɨʋɛ oɳ fʀoɳʈ poʀʗɦɛʂ ɑɳɗ ʂωɨɳɡ ℓɨfɛ ɑωɑʏ,
ωɛ ɡɛʈ ɓʏ jᴜʂʈ fɨɳɛ ɦɛʀɛ oɳ ɱɨɳɨɱᴜɱ ωɑɡɛ.
ɨf ⓛⓞⓥⓔ ɨʂ ɑ [ℓɑɓoʀ] ɨ’ℓℓ ʂℓɑʋɛ ‘ʈɨℓ ʈɦɛ ɛɳɗ,
ɨ ωoɳ’ʈ ʗʀoʂʂ ʈɦɛʂɛ ʂʈʀɛɛʈʂ uɳʈɨℓ ʏou 〖ɦoℓɗ ɱʏ ɦɑɳɗ〗.

Kevin scooted in under the covers with Butters, holding onto him tightly in return and sitting in silence as he listened to Butters continue to speak. He was sad for Butters, and disappointed in his brother, and just feeling over all crappy because of what had happened today. He realized with a start that his hands were still stained with Stan’s blood and he sat in stunned silence for a few moments, still holding Butters before listening to him once more.

The twenty-two year old blinked and looked down at the blonde, nodding slowly. “It had to be me. I was comin’ to ask you out, you know. I wanna be your boyfriend, an’ then you jumped over the edge an’ I felt like someone ripped my heart outta my chest. I had to come after you, Butters, because I like you..”

He shrugged, running a hand through his dark hair and licking his lips. “I’ve never been happy, you know? I’m either gettin’ hit by my dad or havin’ to work and even Kenny never really loved me like I wanted him to. I can’t blame him, though, Butters. I don’t think you should, either. He can’t help that people fell in love with him, especially since he’s been in love with Kyle since he was little. You can’t make him fall in love with you, and it’s unfair to you an’ Ike an’ me, but… I mean, it ain’t his fault.”

The brunette lay down against the bed and eyed Butters. He felt bad, he really did, but he understood Kenny better than anyone and his brother honestly didn’t mean to hurt the people he did. Kevin got that. He knew that there were plenty of people who had it worse, but when you were constantly starving and the one person who was really your friend had a habit of ignoring you after a night of prostitution, other people’s feelings fell to the wayside.

He knew Kenny was depressed.

It killed him and he absolutely hated it.

Kevin shook his head and then looked at Butters, chewing at his lower lip slightly. “I’d understand if you didn’t ‘cause I’m stupid an’ I don’t have a future, but I’m askin’ you out, but I want you to be my boyfriend. I think you’re cute, an’ I’ll do my best to take care of you.”
Back to top Go down
K-Squared
Admin
K-Squared

PostSubject: Re: The Carpal Tunnel Of Love   The Carpal Tunnel Of Love I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 10:22 am

Token
╔══════════════╗
foʀ ɛʋɛʀʏ ʂɨʈuɑʈɨoɴ ʈɦɛʀɛ ɑʀɛ ʈωo poɨɴʈʂ of ʋɨɛω:
ʈɦɛ ωʀoɴɡ oɴɛ ɑɴɗ ɱɨɴɛ.

╚══════════════╝

Token ignored Christophe for the most part and then made his way through the apartment, finding all his clothes and not really listening to the Frenchman. He was so tired, and he didn’t want to really speak to Christophe because he didn’t like him. He finally found all his clothes, bit his lower lip, and then made his way into the front of the apartment again, looking down at Christophe and arching an eyebrow as he listened to him for the first time since he entered. He shook his head and then pulled on his clothes, not bothering to cover up or anything because he didn’t see the point.

He got dressed all the way and then turned back to Christophe, licking his lips. He nodded and patted him on the cheek condescendingly. “See, that’s exactly what I mean. I’m his only other friend and you’re controlling the amount of time he spends with me. If that doesn’t scream abusive boyfriend, then I have no fucking clue what does.” He offered a patronizing smile and then left, tugging his shoes on the rest of the way and making his way down the hallway.

The black boy made his way downstairs, unlocking his Porsche and grabbing a bottle of water and his jacket before happening to glance across the street and spotting Clyde. He grinned immediately and pulled his hoodie on, chugging down the water before slamming the Porsche door and striding across the road. He and Clyde’s time together had been dwindling steadily between sports or clubs or jobs, and Token hated that.

Out of everyone in South Park, Clyde was the only person he was romantically inclined to.

He got to the other man and clapped him on the shoulder, pulling him into a tight hug and kissing the side of his head. Token grinned at him and spoke, his voice a lot more smooth, friendly, than it ever was with anyone but his circle of closest friends. “C’mon, dude, let’s go get something to eat, okay? I’m starved and Christophe hit me in the head or something.”

He grabbed Clyde's hand, entwining their fingers; Token would never, ever admit it, but he loved holding hands. He was so far in the closet it wasn't even funny because he was fairly certain his parents would disown him if they knew how completely and epically gay he was. He wasn't even sure if Clyde knew that he was into guys, but it didn't matter. He was just so happy to be friends with the other man, despite the fact that he wanted to get in his pants kinda badly. He kept his fingers entwined with Clyde's happily, tugging him across the street and to the Porsche.

Token opened it again and grabbed a hair elastic, tying the back of his hair into a ponytail and running a hand through his mohawk before looking at Clyde. He decided, that since Christophe and Gregory finally had the balls to get together, he could have the balls to hit on Clyde. The other was as stupid as anything, so there was a chance he wouldn't figure it out. Token looped his fingers in Clyde's front belt loops, pulling him forward a little and arching an eyebrow at him. "We can go into Denver, maybe, and catch a movie or something, you know? Take our minds off everything, you know?"
Back to top Go down
K-Squared
Admin
K-Squared

PostSubject: Re: The Carpal Tunnel Of Love   The Carpal Tunnel Of Love I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 10:24 am

ʗʀɑɨɡ ʈʊʗkɛʀ

"ɨ’ɱ ɡoɳɳɑ fᴜʗk ʏoᴜ ᴜp"

Craig could tell Thomas was upset so he just held onto him tighter, jerking his head at Clyde when the other man said he was leaving before starting to walk in the general direction of Stark’s Pond. He was the over possessive type of guy, and despite the fact that he technically wasn’t even dating Thomas, he had always felt like he needed to protect the smaller boy, both him and Tweek. He just did it, whether they wanted him to or not, and neither of them ever complained about his rather childish ways of taking care of them. If Craig Tucker was over protective of someone, it was a sign that he loved them.

He carried Thomas to the pond in total silence, kissing him every so often to keep the other man’s thoughts on now, not on what they had just done beneath the bleachers behind the school. Craig felt no remorse for it, but then again he didn’t feel remorse for a shit load of things. He was the kind of guy who thought things through completely and then acted, and he didn’t believe that if he had spent enough time on a thing, there was no reason to regret it.

Besides, Stan had deserved it, somehow, and if not Stan, then Kyle.

He hated both of them, well, Cartman, too, so all three of them, and Kenny was the only one he could stand. In all actuality, in recent years Kenny had started to become his best friend, in a way, because he had started to fall for Tweek and Thomas and Clyde and Token had always been inseparable. Kenny was the guy Craig could go get high with and not have any expectations because Kenny didn’t ever seem to have any himself. If their casual encounter ended in sex, then, well, that was good. If it didn’t, he had gotten free weed out of it.

Of course, they both had their secrets, and Craig was at least happy to say that Kenny was his confidante and he was Kenny’s, because there were always those nights when Kenny wouldn’t go to Kyle’s, especially after the redhead had told him to stop the prostitution. They had bonded, and though their public relationship was little more than the occasional nod or once or twice one of those manly dude hugs that made you seem not homo, behind closed doors they were really, really tight.

He might not have liked Kyle, but he could put up with the Jew if it meant Kenny would be happy.

They finally reached Stark’s Pond and Craig dropped down into the snow at the edge of the iced-over body of water, Thomas firmly in his lap. Holding him close, Craig thought for a long, long time about what to do. He had just raped Stan. He had probably freaked Thomas the fuck out; in fact, he knew he did from the way the boy was acting and the tears in his eyes.

He had to make it up to him.

“Hey, Thomas…” he started, a note of uncertainty creeping into his voice; he hadn’t thought about this enough to be entirely sure, but he knew he liked Thomas. He had always liked Thomas, ever since that first day he had spoken to the blonde. He continued, his bravado growing a little with every word. “Um… I was wondering if maybe, you know, you wanted to be my boyfriend. Because I really like you. And… I think Tweek is pissed at me, so I… please? I mean… it’s cool if you don’t like me back but I think we might be good together and I’ve never actually had a real boyfriend, you know?”

He sounded flustered, and if Thomas had looked at him at the moment, he would have seen that a light blush was coating his cheeks. It seemed Craig Tucker could indeed show emotion under the right circumstances.
Back to top Go down
K-Squared
Admin
K-Squared

PostSubject: Re: The Carpal Tunnel Of Love   The Carpal Tunnel Of Love I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 10:26 am

╔══════════════╗
ɡʀɛɡoʀʏ ʏɑʀɗɑℓɛ
╚══════════════╝

"ɡɛʈ ʈɦɛɛ ʈo ɑ ɳuɳɳɛʀʏ,
ωɦʏ ωouℓɗʂ’ʈ ʈɦou ɓɛ ɑ ɓʀɛɛɗɛʀ of ʂɨɳɳɛʀʂ?"

“Mm, don’t piss me off and there won’t be a reason for me to break your fucking nose.” Gregory wrapped his arms around Christophe’s waist, resting his head against the other man’s shoulder and kissing his neck lightly as he held onto him. He was exhausted, the excursion from the night before and from today having worn him out to no end. Greg struggled to keep his eyes open as the hot water hitting his muscles relaxed him entirely.

He held onto Christophe and mumbled, “I have to go shopping today. You ate all my food, you stupid man, and I don’t have any left.” He ran his fingers up and down Christophe’s back before giggling tiredly, holding onto his best friend tightly. “My legs feel like gelatin, Christophe… I’m so tired…”

Gregory sighed, nuzzling his face into Christophe’s shoulder before managing to pull away and wash his blonde hair, looking at Chris and making a face before leaning up and pressing a kiss to the other’s lips lightly. “I love you.” He smiled and then rinsed his hair, washing his body immediately after before heading out of the shower, drying off and wrapping a towel around his waist. The Englishman made his way back into his bedroom, pulling a pair of sweatpants from a drawer and slipping them on before finding a black tank top and pulling that on as well. He looked in the mirror and sighed, pulling his curly blonde hair back into a small ponytail to prevent it from tangling.

Gregory walked over to the bed, dropping down on it and not minding the blood; besides, he wasn’t feeling productive in the least at the moment, mostly because he was too tired to do anything and he didn’t feel like stripping the bed and having to do laundry. He groaned as his tender ass pressed against the mattress, locking his baby blues on the ceiling and starting to think, although he knew that when he thought, it led to him doubting himself and his relationships with people.

He knew he was a whore, and even Christophe had pointed it out more than once, despite the fact that Gregory had only gone all the way three times now (granted, it was three times in a space of three days, but that was inconsequential). He didn’t feel as though he were a whore, although he acknowledged the fact that he enjoyed sex, and he was going to enjoy sex no matter what the source happened to be, and he knew that maybe Christophe couldn’t sate that.

With a blossoming amount of horror Gregory realized that he was turning into a sex-o-holic like Kenny McCormick or Craig Tucker and he sighed, glancing in Christophe’s direction. He wouldn’t be like them. He would be faithful to Christophe and only Christophe, and he would keep his urges under control and make damn sure that he didn’t lose the only man he had ever loved, despite the fact that Christophe made him want to commit murder at times.

Greg rolled on his side to relieve the pressure from his ass and spoke, his voice light and airy. “Christophe, I’m tired so I’m taking a nap. Please come and sleep with me. I can’t sleep without you here…”
Back to top Go down
K-Squared
Admin
K-Squared

PostSubject: Re: The Carpal Tunnel Of Love   The Carpal Tunnel Of Love I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 11:28 pm

What was left of Thom’s heart completely broke as he watched the other blonde break down. He reached out, touching his back gently, and kept quiet, listening to the other and disagreeing with everything he said. He knew it wasn’t Tweek’s fault, and it certainly wasn’t his own. It was all Craig’s fault; the other man had made this perfect relationship disintegrate. Thomas couldn’t stand it.

He scooted forward a bit more and, mindful of all the wires and IVs stuck in the emaciated blonde’s body, wrapped his arms around Tweek, pulling him against his chest. He tensed up a little at the question and then nodded slowly, murmuring, “He did it but we’re… -FUCK-… I’m not letting him back in with us, Tweek. It’ll just be you and me. Craig can go live with Kenny or something. I don’t care what he does.

Thomas swallowed uncertainly, trying to keep from crying, and ran his fingers over Tweek’s arm slowly. “I promise I’ll take the best care of you that I possibly can, Tweek.” An obscenity slipped from his lips but Thomas ignored it, hugging Tweek tightly and trying to cheer them both up a little. He realized he was putting a front on for his remaining lover and would probably fall to pieces later that night once they were home.

He kissed Tweek’s forehead softly, shaking his head. “Besides, don’t worry about me. SHIT. My nose is fine. I’m more worried about you…

Last edited by K-Squared on Sun Jan 17, 2010 2:02 am; edited 28 times in total
Back to top Go down
K-Squared
Admin
K-Squared

PostSubject: Re: The Carpal Tunnel Of Love   The Carpal Tunnel Of Love I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 11:44 am

CRAIG TUCKER
KENNY MCCORMICK

"Some secrets weren't meant to be told."

"Seven... He'll be back at seven." Kenny arched an eyebrow, running his fingers over the back of Kyle's hand softly and leaning over. His other hand raised, running over the boy's cheek, and slowly he leaned in, catching him in a slow, seductive kiss. They rarely just showed affection like this; most of the time it was down and dirty with little to no emotion involved. He relished these moments the most, the ones where they were slow and steady and nearly loving.

His calloused fingers made their way to the other boy's waist as he hooked a hand in his belt loops, pulling him forward to deepen the kiss. He ran his hand over the pale skin exposed between Kyle's shirt and pants. After a few moments he broke the kiss, smiling at him slightly. "Right in the parking garage? God, Kyle, you can be such a little ho sometimes, you know?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Carpal Tunnel Of Love   The Carpal Tunnel Of Love I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Carpal Tunnel Of Love
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
South Park Is Gay :: South Park Is Gay [Test Threads]-
Jump to: