South Park Is Gay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

South Park Is Gay

South Park Yaoi RP

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Like A Heart Needs A Beat (Cryle/K2)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
K-Squared
Admin
K-Squared

Like A Heart Needs A Beat (Cryle/K2) Empty
PostSubject: Like A Heart Needs A Beat (Cryle/K2)   Like A Heart Needs A Beat (Cryle/K2) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 5:39 pm

Like A Heart Needs A Beat (Cryle/K2) Heart

An RP between K-Squared and KyBroflovski
Back to top Go down
https://spig.forumotion.net
KyBroflovski

KyBroflovski

PostSubject: Re: Like A Heart Needs A Beat (Cryle/K2)   Like A Heart Needs A Beat (Cryle/K2) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 5:59 pm

Kyle Broflovski

"Fuck this .." Kyle leaned against the silver Acura and looked at the paper again. B+. His Mother was going to lecture him and he just knew it. Other kids would be stoked for this kind of grade, but not Kyle. A B+ for him meant a long lecture from his strict Jewish Mother and a night stuck babysitting Ike.

The Redheaded boy slipped into the car and buckled his seat belt. He shut the door with a slam and slowly made his way home. As he pulled onto his street, he eyed the paper again then brightened considerably as a thought popped into his mind. His mother didn't know he had a test today, so he could throw away the paper and not even mention it. Besides, it was the beginning of the semester anyways, lots of time to make up for it.
He knew the reason he had gotten the lower grade. Focus. His focus had been on everything else except school and falling on one major aspect in his life. Craig Tucker. Craig was Kyle's boyfriend and they had been dating in secret for the past year now. Secret as in Kyle's parents didn't know, even though everyone else in the school did including Ike, but his brother had enough decency to keep quiet about it. Craig had been in Denver for the past week and Kyle had been missing him immensely. Sure they talked on the phone every night, but it wasn't the same.
Bypassing the house and the house of his best friend, Kyle parked the car at Starks pond. He grabbed the test paper and got out of the car tearing the paper up into tiny pieces with shaky hands and tossing them into the garbage can. Once that was done, he stood at the ponds edge, watching the sun set over the mountains.

"Dammit...I miss you so fucking much.."
Back to top Go down
http://colorspiral.deviantart.com
K-Squared
Admin
K-Squared

PostSubject: Re: Like A Heart Needs A Beat (Cryle/K2)   Like A Heart Needs A Beat (Cryle/K2) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 7:43 pm

CRAIG TUCKER
KENNY MCCORMICK

"Some secrets weren't meant to be told."

God damn it.

God fucking damn it.

Kenny had spent all of the money he had earned on the truck currently sitting in the school parking and the damn thing, because it was just the McCormick boy's luck, had died. It had crapped out on him right when he had started the ignition, the stupid piece of shit, and the usually easy-going boy was at his wit's end. He simply couldn't afford to keep replacing that damn engine and Craig wasn't here to fix it like he usually did. The dark-haired boy was a way better mechanic than Kenny was, and the redneck boy simply didn't have the patience to tinker around with the friggin' car.

He kicked it as hard as he possibly could, spitting a profanity at the piece of shit Ford before heading towards the sidewalk. Ken could definitely use a walk to chill out now. He pulled the hood of his orange parka up over his blonde head, paying no heed to the fact that it was ripped and torn; most of his shit was like that.

The teen was walking past Stark's Pond when he saw the familiar form of Kyle Broflovski, his best friend since, well, birth, practically. Ken stopped what he was doing, a hand scratching his leg absentmindedly as he scuffed the worn pink toe of his Converse against the cement. The redhead looked lost in thoughts and Kenny sighed, walking towards Kyle quietly.

He came up behind the other boy, wrapping his arms around Kyle's shoulders and resting his chin on the shorter teen's head. "Don't see why you gotta miss me, dude. I'm always around."
Back to top Go down
KyBroflovski

KyBroflovski

PostSubject: Re: Like A Heart Needs A Beat (Cryle/K2)   Like A Heart Needs A Beat (Cryle/K2) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 7:54 pm

Kyle Broflovski~

Kyle jumped a little bit, ready to pry the arms off of him, but he smiled when he heard the familiar husky voice and the worn hoodie.

"Kenny."

He said softly and turned, resting his head on his sometime-lover's shoulder. Kenny and Craig had been sharing Kyle ever since they realized the redhead had a boner for both of them. Considering Craig found them both attractive, he didn't mind as long as they both stayed faithful ~ which meant no fucking around for Kenny, unless it was Kyle or Craig of course.

"Where's the truck?" He asked gently, trailing a hand through the messy blond hair. He smelled clean and his clothes weren't smudged with dirt, which meant Craig was letting him stay in the apartment while he was gone. Craig hated living at home really, so he moved out when he had been able to afford to do so.

"Did it break down again?"
Back to top Go down
K-Squared
Admin
K-Squared

PostSubject: Re: Like A Heart Needs A Beat (Cryle/K2)   Like A Heart Needs A Beat (Cryle/K2) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 8:08 pm

CRAIG TUCKER
KENNY MCCORMICK

Kenny made a face, eyes flickering over the redhead before him before he eyed the pond, the sun glancing off the water and looking particularly spectacular. "Fuckin' piece of crap. If I ever see Jimbo Kern again I'm gonna tear his damn nuts off for sellin' me that piece of shit truck." Kenny shook his head; he wouldn't have been nearly so pissed off if he hadn't spent so much money on the thing. He could have moved out or something for all the money it cost.

The blonde relaxed a little at the hand in his hair, though, running his tongue over his teeth and moving a hand. He tilted Kyle's face up a bit, kissing him softly on the lips; he didn't mind sharing with Craig. After all, they were best friends and had been fooling around with each other since they had realized what a dick did. It was the simple fact that Kenny was desperately in love with Kyle that made it... difficult, at times, to say the least. There were nights when he just wanted to take Kyle and go off somewhere else with him.

Ken pulled away from the redhead after a moment, though, dropping his hands and instead entwining his fingers with Kyle's, looking from the other to the Acura parked a ways behind them. "You mind givin' me a ride back to Craig's place? He's comin' home tonight from Denver and I kinda wanted to get him some dinner or somethin'."

Craig was in Denver 'looking for a job', but Kenny, who sometimes accompanied him there, knew what that really meant. Craig was a street fighter, the guy who claimed to like it boring in order to cover up his raging adrenaline addiction and fiery hot temper. He was in Denver for a week-long tournament of sorts, no rules and no holds barred, and Kenny hadn't wanted to come. So he was taking care of his apartment while one of his lovers was off getting his ass beat by some thug.
Back to top Go down
KyBroflovski

KyBroflovski

PostSubject: Re: Like A Heart Needs A Beat (Cryle/K2)   Like A Heart Needs A Beat (Cryle/K2) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 8:25 pm

Kyle Broflovski~[u]

THIS peaked Kyle's interest. He had no idea Craig was coming home tonight.

"Oh definitely!" He said with a big grin. "

"I'll call my Mom on the way and tell her you and I are crashing at Craig's and then we'll drop by somewhere and pick up some dinner."

He was still reeling from the kiss when he stepped back and pulled Kenny towards his car.

"We'll get the truck fixed tomorrow.." He said gently and pulled out his phone. A quick call to his Mother and then he and Kenny were on their way.

"Wow, I can't believe he's back, I missed him so much.."
Kyle said. "I bet you did too, huh?" He asked.

Craig's place had always felt like home to him and as he drove down the main main road towards all the different places they could pick up food. Kyle thought about all the reasons why it felt so homey to him. 1. Of course no parents and Ike, 2. Craig was there and Kenny was almost always there. 3. He had keys, could come and go as he pleased and most of his stuff was there now. Kyle was just waiting until either he turned 18, or his parents pissed him off enough to officially move in.

"Where do you want to stop to get dinner?" He asked softly, leaning his head on Kenny's shoulder at a red light.
Back to top Go down
K-Squared
Admin
K-Squared

PostSubject: Re: Like A Heart Needs A Beat (Cryle/K2)   Like A Heart Needs A Beat (Cryle/K2) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 8:34 pm

CRAIG TUCKER
KENNY MCCORMICK

Kenny shrugged when Kyle asked if he was excited to see Craig; he supposed he was, at least enough to the point where he'd be pretty happy to see him. But he wasn't excited to spend the night cleaning the inevitable cuts and bruises that the other man would see and he wasn't excited to see him dote on Kyle and leave Kenny feeling like the third wheel in their less than legitimate relationship. He loved Kyle and maybe he loved Craig, too, just not in quite the same way, and although he knew that the two of them were the most important things in his life, he had no idea if he meant that much to them both. They seemed perfectly content with one another.

Ken sat in the passenger's side, drumming his fingers idly against the arm rest as he listened to Kyle speak. The other teen was visibly excited, and Ken couldn't blame him at all. He had every right to be. The blonde looked at Kyle, however, when the redhead laid his head on his shoulder, and couldn't help but smile. "Well, I was thinkin' that we could stop at Shitty Wok. Nothin' like some crappy Chinese food to welcome him back."

There were steaks in Craig's fridge and Ken had planned on just barbecuing for him, but the meat would probably go a lot better towards tending to the black eye he would no doubt have. Kenny sighed slightly and looked out the window, licking his lips. "Maybe we should stop and get dessert, too, or somethin'."
Back to top Go down
KyBroflovski

KyBroflovski

PostSubject: Re: Like A Heart Needs A Beat (Cryle/K2)   Like A Heart Needs A Beat (Cryle/K2) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 8:48 pm

Kyle Broflovski~[u]

Kyle nodded and grinned, "I am excited to see him, I've missed him a lot.." He said and pulled through the drive thru at City Wok. He ordered pretty much a bit of everything and pulled out his wallet.

"Maybe we can get an ice cream Cake."

Kyle said, handing the large bags to Kenny for him to hold as the person at the window handed them to Kyle. Once all the food had been collected, he rolled up the window and pulled out of the drive thru.

"We'll eat dinner, have some cake and then the three of us can do naughty things and pass out together, how does that sound?"
Back to top Go down
K-Squared
Admin
K-Squared

PostSubject: Re: Like A Heart Needs A Beat (Cryle/K2)   Like A Heart Needs A Beat (Cryle/K2) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 8:59 pm

CRAIG TUCKER
KENNY MCCORMICK

Kenny grinned, shaking his head. "Sounds great, babe, but you know anything to do with you is fantastic to me." He eyed Kyle appreciatively, the same flirty grin plastered on his face, and reached over, squeezing the redhead's thigh gently and looking around. "Actually, how about you and me do a few naughty things together before Craig gets back?"

He hadn't had Kyle to himself in maybe three months. Craig, himself, and the Jew currently beside him had probably done more things together than most kids their ages probably ever dreamed of doing, and although that was great, fantastic, even, there was still the emotional side of it. Kenny was the last to get emotional about shit but it was far too long to pretend like he was okay with the fuck buddy side of things.

The blonde scratched his arm absentmindedly and shrugged. "The Tweak's coffee shop is probably still open. They sell cakes, don't they?"
Back to top Go down
KyBroflovski

KyBroflovski

PostSubject: Re: Like A Heart Needs A Beat (Cryle/K2)   Like A Heart Needs A Beat (Cryle/K2) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 9:13 pm

Kyle Broflovski

"Forget the cake.." Kyle said and leaned in to nibble on Kenny's neck. "Let's just get home and spend some quality time together." He said gently.

"What time is Craig supposed to be back?"
Kyle asked, turning down the road towards Craig's apartment and letting himself in the underground parking by the key card. He pulled his car into the parking lot and parked the car.

"Unless you wanna do something naughty....right...here.."

Kyle said, his voice getting seductive and he ran his hand up Kenny's leg. He knew his second best friend had been feeling left out, so he had no problems with giving him attention. He loved Kenny.
Back to top Go down
K-Squared
Admin
K-Squared

PostSubject: Re: Like A Heart Needs A Beat (Cryle/K2)   Like A Heart Needs A Beat (Cryle/K2) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 9:41 pm

CRAIG TUCKER
KENNY MCCORMICK

"Seven... He'll be back at seven." Kenny arched an eyebrow, running his fingers over the back of Kyle's hand softly and leaning over. His other hand raised, running over the boy's cheek, and slowly he leaned in, catching him in a slow, seductive kiss. They rarely just showed affection like this; most of the time it was down and dirty with little to no emotion involved. He relished these moments the most, the ones where they were slow and steady and nearly loving.

His calloused fingers made their way to the other boy's waist as he hooked a hand in his belt loops, pulling him forward to deepen the kiss. He ran his hand over the pale skin exposed between Kyle's shirt and pants. After a few moments he broke the kiss, smiling at him slightly. "Right in the parking garage? God, Kyle, you can be such a little ho sometimes, you know?"
Back to top Go down
KyBroflovski

KyBroflovski

PostSubject: Re: Like A Heart Needs A Beat (Cryle/K2)   Like A Heart Needs A Beat (Cryle/K2) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 9:51 pm

Kyle Broflovski~

Kyle moaned softly and moved crawling over and into Kenny's lap. He glanced at the clock and smiled. Three hours. "No, we can go into the house." He said, returning the loving kiss, lips gently running along Kenny's cheek. "We have three hours.." He said softly.

"Three hours, just you and me.." He said again, opening the door and stepping out of the car.

He stretched a bit, his shirt riding up, exposing skin and locked up the car once Kenny was beside him. Three minutes later found them in the apartment, Kyle cooing softly at the cage by the patio door.

"Hello Stripe~" He said, giving the guinea pig some food and checking his water. This was the third generation of Stripe. Craig had kept on with the tradition of the same name after Stripe the First had passed on. His son, the only surviving the litter had been Stripe the Second and now this one, Stripe the third. Kyle remembered when Stripe's girlfriend had finally given birth, Craig was so excited.

After the guinea pig had been given his food and pats, Kyle washed his hands and headed for the bedroom, motioning for Kenny to follow him.[u]
Back to top Go down
K-Squared
Admin
K-Squared

PostSubject: Re: Like A Heart Needs A Beat (Cryle/K2)   Like A Heart Needs A Beat (Cryle/K2) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 10:00 pm

CRAIG TUCKER
KENNY MCCORMICK

Kenny followed Kyle up to the apartment, stopping to pet Stripe before licking his lips and heading into the kitchen, opening the fridge. He watched the redhead and then grinned, shaking his head slightly. "No, babe, you go ahead; I'll meet up with you in a second."

Kenny grabbed two beers and then came after Kyle, wrapping an arm around the boy's waist and kissing his neck. He pulled him into the bedroom, pushing him down on the bed and handing him a beer. The blonde ran his tongue over his teeth again, twisting off the top of the bottle in his hands and taking a sip of the alcohol. He leaned down, pressing a beer-flavoured kiss to Kyle's lips and smirking at him. "Okay, babe, strip for me, will you?"
Back to top Go down
KyBroflovski

KyBroflovski

PostSubject: Re: Like A Heart Needs A Beat (Cryle/K2)   Like A Heart Needs A Beat (Cryle/K2) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 10:09 pm

Kyle Broflovski~

Kyle moaned softly and opened his own beer. He took a sip then put it on the beside table before getting up and standing in front of the bed, in front of Kenny. Slowly, he slid his hands up his shirt and pulled it off, trailing his fingers over his skin, emerald eyes falling shut as he pinched his own nipples. "Mnnn.." He let out a breathy moan and slid his hands down his chest and fiddled with the button of his green skinny jeans.

"Like this?" Kyle asked softly, eyes opening and locking on Kenny's as he un-did the button and slid his pants and boxers off at once. "You like what you see, don't you?" He asked, his smile turning coy. He crawled onto the bed and over to Kenny, his flushed cheeks lighting the paled skin, his eyes hazy and filled with both lust and love for the other boy.

He reached over and took another drink of the beer, then crawled into Kenny's lap.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Like A Heart Needs A Beat (Cryle/K2)   Like A Heart Needs A Beat (Cryle/K2) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Like A Heart Needs A Beat (Cryle/K2)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
South Park Is Gay :: Like a Heart Needs a Beat :: Like a Heart Needs a Beat-
Jump to: